on 2 August 2015
This is my second pair of 'Fanny Wangs' and I'm hooked!

I've found that everything about these headphones is brilliant,
the sound quality, the look and the build quality of the things.

I wear headphones a lot and these are the best I've ever tried
and the look and the feel of them on my head is way above that
of 'Beats' and many others that I've tried, the two best things about
them are, they're comfortable to wear and they're 'chunky' which
makes them look very special!
on 30 July 2012
Well, It took almost 4days to come to me, It was awesome design which is red, It works very well with perfect quality of the sounds. When the headphones put in "On" or "Base mode" the sounds is really full. However, you may feel disappointed when you put just basic mode: )

In Overall, I love it, I love design, the quality of the product, and the quality of the sounds
One person found this helpful
on 24 December 2016
was very impressed with delivery and quality of product, came a day earlier than expected was very happy
on 6 July 2014
Brilliant
on 4 September 2014
Amazing sound
on 29 November 2012
Their bulky design are far from discreet yet they still manage to look sleek and stylish.
The rigid shell of the headband is nicely padded as well adjustable, so it can expand to fit your head size perfectly. The ear cups are covered with a thick layer of padding for extra comfort and are adjustable to fit your specific needs.
Overall build quality is impressive. The foldable design means you can also store them away neatly on your travels and the molded hard outer case ensures they'll stay perfectly protected at all times.
If you want to share your music, then you'll love the in-line splitter. It easily lets someone else link their headphones directly to the cord so they can listen to the same track without the need for adapters.
The 2003 also feature an in-line mic and track control that allows you to control the volume of your music whilst enabling you to answer your phone calls.
The 50mm drivers really complement the audio and deliver incredibly crisp and clean sound. I found this to be the case across the board from mids and highs through to a deep thumping bass. Sound reproduction is evenly balanced with perfect clarity and natural versatile tones.
The built in bass boost is very impressive, delivering up to 6 db of added sound and the amplifier helps to power the 2003 through pretty demanding situations.
I tested these headphones with several genres of music within my collection from Rock, R&B and Dance through to Classical and I can honestly say these headphones performed extremely well.
I loved the bass sounds reproduced by these headphones. It was punchy and prominent but not at all distorted or overdone.
One person found this helpful
on 12 December 2013
Nothing can beat the sensation of a vibrating Fanny Wang, it's an all-round satisfying experience that will enliven any evening. It can even thrill you at the bus stop and on your way to work. Highly recommended!
2 people found this helpful
on 15 December 2012
I rate the FW2003 and FW1003 Wang headphones highly. Certainly above the Dr Dre range in terms of sound quality.
I am very disappointed by the amplifier in the 2003s though- all it does is make the headphones louder and emphasises the treble and bass. A bit like loudness buttons on old school amps.
So leave the amplifier function alone and you have a very nicely balanced set of headphones, sound quality wise. Neutral midrange yet detailed and a nice bass response.

I guess if you're in a very noisy environment- on a train etc then the extra oomph of the amplifier might help...but if you've run out of volume level on your mp3 player and need some more boost then what damage to your hearing?

Sennheisers are better £ for £.
on 26 December 2014
Bought as a gift for my daughter. She says they are perfect!

See one answered question