Fanny Wang 2000 Series Over Ear DJ Headphone with Remote - Black/White
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Powered Amp + 50mm dual plated drivers deliver the cleanest sound reproduction in its class
- Selectable Bass Boost switches on 6dB of rich bone-shaking bass
- iPhone, iPad and iPod ready with remote and mic
Customers Also Shopped For
From the studio to the club, the Fanny Wang 2000 Series Over Ear DJ Headphones feature luxury powered sound complimented by our selectable bass boost switch. By supporting the supple mids and highs, this makes our Over Ear DJ Headphones the most versatile tool in your audio arsenal.
Duo JackThe first social headphones. Music was meant to be shared – and with Fanny Wang’s Duo Jack, it’s easy to invite a friend to tune into your music. The Duo Jack comes standard on every set of Fanny Wang’s. Go on, be social – share your music…
Apple CompatibilityiPhone, iPad and iPod ready with remote and mic: Made for iPod touch (2nd, 3rd and 4th generation), iPod classic, iPod nano (4th, 5th and 6th generation), iPod shuffle (3rd and 4th generation), iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad (3G and WiFi) and iPad 2 (3G and WiFi).
Intelligent DesignDesign features include a captive (lanyard) battery door.
Apple FriendlyAn Apple remote is built into the connecting cord to control volume and track changes and to talk on the phone.
SoundBacked by technology-based sound engineering, the powered 50mm dual-plated matched drivers add heft to the bass line without muffling like so many other products in this category, while supporting the supple mids and highs that make Fanny Wang headphones the most versatile tool in your audio collection.
Auto Power Off and Pass Through CircuitryAuto Power Off shuts down the headphones to conserve its AAA batteries when the headphones are not in use. However, even with exhausted batteries, the headphones will still work in standard mode without Bass Boost thanks to Pass Through Circuitry.
Set of Over Ear DJ Headphones
Duo Jack Cable
Two AAA Batteries
Top Customer Reviews
Despite contacting Fanny Wang directly they refused to do anything because it was over a year since I bought them. Amazon on the other hand have offered me a full refund.
I have now bought Bose Quiet 15s instead. They are a world apart: better ANC, smaller, more comfortable and look less like a DJ wanna be.
1. Fanny Wang's customer service is disgraceful. Full stop. I buy a lot of electronics online and very rarely do they go wrong, but when they do I have never felt so badly treated as I have dealing with Fanny Wang co. My headphones snapped (and yours will too at some point because it's a manufacturing fault) because the shiny metal hinge plateS (-plural) you can see in the photos broke off. Those shiny metal plates are screwed in to two very flimsy plastic screw inserts. They WILL break off after regular flexing of the plastic (every time you put them on and take them off your head). Those metal plates are what reinforces the plastic headband above the hinge, an area susceptible to snapping due to regular flexure, and that's why they are there and will cause the headband to snap if they are not.
So, my FW headphones snapped after owning them for 4 months. I contacted Fanny Wang about this and the possibility of having them repaired or replaced, since it's obviously a manufacturing flaw - or so they admitted (I sent them pictures of it) and within the 2 year warranty period. Fanny Wang agreed to repair or replace it and told me to send it back to them, so I did. Despite their initial good communication in dealing with my problem before sending them off, I was not prepared for the complete lack of communication (ignoring my email's) that followed thereafter. Put it this way, the headphones were sent back on the 22nd of December 2012 and it is now coming up to April and I have NOT received by repaired or replaced headphones NOR have I received a response from them since.Read more ›
But that is with the amp off.
Switch the amp on and you lose a lot of detail. You lose the bass that was nice and warm and present and gain ridiculous levels of treble, to the point that in order to listen to content which is just speech you will need to turn the amp off as it induces a buzzing sound and lots of distortion. The treble introduced by switching the amp on overpowers everything and there is little you can do about it with EQ except to switch the mode of "bass boost" mode. This helps by boosting the lower end of the spectrum, only now you have shrilling highs and boomy lows. The bass is not refined, nor does it retain any of the quality it had when listening to the headphones with the amp off. Personally, the sound in general has become a mess when using the built-in amp.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought as a special birthday present for my son.
A treasured item.
The sound quality and how it contains the noise when turned up loud is out of this world.
It was interesting to read Mista Perfectionista's review. Our experience was exactly the same - 5 months on and the headphones snapped. Read morePublished on 14 May 2013 by SJB
Not a bad pair of headphones, a little uncomfortable.
I think 3 stars is fair, the carry case is very nice!