This item is currently unavailable.
Family Tree Maker Deluxe Edition [Download]
We don't know when or if this item will be available again.
- Research & preserve your family story on your PC
- Create charts and reports to share with family and friends
- Integrate with the 895 million records on Ancestry.co.uk and download new information directly into your tree
- View timelines and interactive maps highlighting events and places in your ancestors' lives
- Includes a 3-month Ancestry membership
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Platform: Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- Media: Software Download
- Supported OS: Windows 8 Windows 7 Windows Vista Windows XP
- RAM: 1 GB
- Hard Disk: 675 MB
- Additional Requirements: Processor: 1GHz Intel Pentium III (or equivalent) Display: 1024 x 768 resolution monitor All online features require Internet access
Top Customer Reviews
Complete waste of time - it's a resource hog, it crashes constantly (tried the fixes published on various forums (including Ancestry's own technical support advice), it takes hours (almost reminds me of win 98 and dialup) for syncing FTM to Ancestry online
I would not recommend this product in it's current format (and reading another forum "new version" does not mean new version but updated only.
Sad as it looked promising but not everything in this world that looks good is good!
In use the programme is good and straightforward to use. At the price I paid for it, £16.99, I can live with its bugs, but this programme often sells for more and I must question how, in 2014, a piece of software can be released onto the market in quite such an unpolished manner. I trust updates will soon be available that address some of these issues as at present this programme is more reminiscent of the mid 1990's offerings than 2014.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Took some sorting out to get it up and running but its ok now its set up and well worth upgrading to this version as I can update on PC or online and it sync's.Published 19 months ago by Jonathan Hoyle
Too much input needed by user. You don't just feed a name in as they say. I am very disappointed.Published on 22 Mar. 2014 by Trevor Jones
I have looked at a lot of family tree programmes. This one is not bad but in the end I decided to pay for another commercial programme.Published on 21 Feb. 2014 by jimbo