Family Therapy: An Overview Hardcover – 15 Jun 2003
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"A special word of appreciation to the Goldenbergs: they have provided a much needed text which has developed over the last editions into a more sophisticated body of material which is balanced by its accessibility for teaching and learning the introductory MFT, MA level, while also serving as an excellent resource text. Breathing through the text is their obvious care for persons, families, community and our work as therapists."
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
This being my first text on the subject has kindled an interest in me to continue pusuing the subject in depth, and I recoomend this text as a canon text in the specialty of Introductory Family Therapy.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Counselling > Family Therapy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Psychotherapy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Pathological Psychology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Specific Topics > Compulsive Behaviour
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Psychotherapy & Clinical Psychology
- Books > Science & Nature > Reference > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Social Issues > Social Welfare & Services