- Amazon Students Members Get an Extra 10% Off Selected Books Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Family Partnership Working: A Guide For Education Practitioners Paperback – 9 Nov 2011
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'This comprehensive guide embodies the whole process of forming dynamic family/school partnerships; from explaining key underpinning theory and research methods to stage by stage implementation. An invaluable source of guidance in encouraging, supporting and sustaining the school that holds family partnership central to its core ethos for success' -
Zoe Rye, SENCO (and Teacher of English)
About the Author
Rita Cheminais is a leading expert in the fields of special educational needs (SEN), nationally and internationally. With a background as a teacher, a SEN Co-ordinator, an OFSTED inspector, a General, Senior and Principal Adviser in SEN and Inclusion, as a School Improvement Officer, and as a Freelance Education Consultant, Rita has thirty seven years of practical experience.
She is a prolific writer and respected author of journal articles and books in the areas of SEN, inclusion, Every Child Matters, Pupil Voice, and Partnership Working with Families and Multi-agencies. Rita speaks regularly at national conferences on these topics.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Education Management & Organisation
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Care & Counselling > Bullying & Violence
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Home Schooling
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > SEN Teaching > Learning Difficulties
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies