Family and Multi-Family Work with Psychosis: A Guide for Professionals (The International Society for Psychological and Social Approaches to Psychosis Book Series) Paperback – 14 Sep 2006
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Gerd-Ragna Bloch Thorsen is a psychiatrist and teacher of psychotherapy. She is the coordinator of family-work at Stavanger Psychiatric Hospital, Norway and Deputy President of the Norwegian Psychiatric Association.
Trond Grønnestad is a psychiatric nurse and leader of an educational project about mental health.
Anne Lise Øxnevad is a psychiatric nurse and leader of the psychoeducational multifamily group division at Stavanger Psychiatric Hospital, Norway.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Illnesses & Conditions
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Psychotherapy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Pathological Psychology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Schools of Thought > Jung, Carl
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Specific Topics > Mental Health & Illness
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z