- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Family Firm to Modern Multinational: Norton Company, A New England Enterprise (Harvard Studies in Business History) Hardcover – 1 Jul 1985
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I was amazed by how many things Norton Company was way ahead of their time on. I highly recommend reading this book.
A business history with an interesting and clear exposition of the evolving progress of the firm through the perspectives of its industry/market, technology, products, processes and organisation. The developments at Norton are reviewed by comparison with other large US Corporations. The book outlines the evolving strategic management process, objectives and performance.