Customer reviews

Fallen Snow
Format: Kindle Edition|Change

on 2 August 2014
I wasn't sure about this book at first but once I got into it I couldn't put it down. It's a great book, definitely worth a read if you are looking for something different.
on 23 July 2014
So after finishing book 1 I'm still at a loss as to knowing some of the characters...only because just as you think you have everything straight in your head you find something out about them that throws you completely. Wow great story,fantastic writing Aven, I need to start book 2 now,I need to know Who?? What?? Where?? and mostly Why??
on 7 July 2014
What can I say, I loved this book and couldn't wait to start the 2nd and 3rd of the trilogy and was not disappointed with any of them.
Once you start reading you won't be able to stop, lots of twists and turns that keeps you on the edge of your seat.
Please can I have me a Cove Everton
on 5 November 2014
Not read this book yet .