on 30 October 2014
I love the story.. and all the genealogical research to try to prove what happened to her, there had to be an explaination.... yest there are grammer and spelling errors but the writer is American and a lot of words are spelt differently over there. but also I have found spelling errors in EVERY book I have read on Kindle so please don't let that put you off. The story is worth it. I went right from book 1 to the follow up. In Search Of The Past but was disappointed that I couldn't get the third book in the series but today I found it....I cannot wait to start it.
on 28 June 2017
I really enjoyed this book, from the outset I was completely hooked by the storyline.
The individual Charectors were powerful, and so real that you felt as if they became friends.
Lovely writing style, book had romance, history.
A emotional story worth reading.
on 27 April 2017
a light but enjoyable read
on 26 May 2017
Not good !
on 30 July 2014
Read the sample and it confirmed what I suspected from the description that this book is not well written - in fact there were a number of errors just in the sample alone.
Sorry if this is harsh but the way the tale is written is very juvenile and I think my teenage niece could probably have done a better job.Most of it reads as a history lesson narration.
I love a good time-travel story, this just isn't one. The 1 star is for the storyline, the writing would have been zero stars if allowed..
I am presuming this is the author's first attempt and a Kindle-only self-publication? and am just glad I didn't even waste 77pence on it!
on 15 March 2015
Was very well researched book was very good read I did lose a little interest at the part where Stacey was on tour with her family but I look forward to book two none the less
on 3 May 2015
Couldn't get past the 3rd page, !seems to be written by a child.Did not like the continual explaining of the plot,didn't like the version of the language!just did not flow,the book just could not manage to grab my attention. Author should read the "Cilmerie " series, Now that's Mediaeval Time Travel! 2nd star for a good idea. Good luck authors.(I may have made a mistake in the title of the saga I have quoted)
on 8 August 2014
I think it's back to the drawing board for this writer. I find it questionable that Amazon accept such material for publication, would it not be kinder to offer suggestions for improvement rather than raise false hope?
The concept had the potential for an entertaining novel but please! more historical accuracy and improved English.
on 18 January 2015
I give this book two stars for the story & like a lot of other reviewers was extremely disappointed with the grammar, the English, the spelling mistakes & disjointed way of writing. I finished the book for the story line but when I realised there were more in the series, I baulked - couldn't put myself through that again.
I'm sorry as I think there's potential there but they need to take essay writing lessons.
Will give this writer a big miss if I ever see their name again.
on 16 August 2014
Enjoyable read. New twist on the time travel idea which I did not see coming. Will look forward to the,sequel.