- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 791 KB
- Print Length: 468 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 0768423600
- Publisher: Destiny Image; 1 edition (28 July 2011)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B005SZ44TA
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #119,833 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£10.46|
Save £3.81 (36%)
Fall from Grace Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
One of the few elements that I did not agree with was Mike's decision to leave her all alone knowing she was pregnant even with all the mistakes centering around her doubts about being thrown into sudden motherhood. To me it was not the time for a new husband to leave his vulnerable bride that he supposedly loves so dearly. Then, in the end, after reuniting with her a shocking life-threatening injury tears through the pages. I immediately blame Mike! Hot tears sting my eyes as I sit with my dimmed-down Kindle so near the ending. It is a bitter-sweet moment with all hopes dashed. But thankfully all turns out well but what a ride that was for me. I hope her other two books are not as traumatic and bumpy as this one was. But as much as I love Ryan's style of writing, I know I can handle whatever lies between the pages now that I have survived "Fall From Grace".
Ryan is a truly fascinating young woman in her early thirties. So transparent, so very, very real and down to earth. I love her and consider her a friend even though we have never met and may never meet until heaven bring all true believers home at last. Keep writing Ryan.....as you have many friends who love you.
It has been a long while since I have read books by authors who write for characters. It's insulting when the characters change to fit the plot twist. Nope, not here. Ms Phillips knows her characters and never has them acting in ways in which the reader says "Grace would never do that."
I truly loved this book, and was sooooo upset when I finished it. THIS is the type of Christian fiction that needs to be out there. Readable stories about saints who face real struggles. Everything part of this book was so real. Each character seemed real and had palpable emotions. This book had it all: scenes to make you smile, laugh, drop your jaw in shock...loved it.
I cannot wait for the next one! BRAVA!!
with the character of Grace. She's working through issues and discovering who she is while also
growing in her relationship with Christ. She also works through relationship issues which is a very
common real life theme. So what's next for Grace??
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Fiction > Religious & Inspirational > Christian
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > Christian Living
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies > Science & Religion
- Books > Romance > Religious
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > Christian Living
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Religious