Customer reviews

Size: 44-45|Colour: Black/Grey|Change
Price:£19.60

on 2 April 2016
No problems...did what they said they would and kept my son's feet warm and dry! He had no problems with the ski boots rubbing his calves, something I was worried about as he had not skied much before he went with the school. Paid extra for these has he has Reynaulds syndrome and his feet get very cold due to poor circulation. Perfect job,well done!
on 7 January 2014
I know they are a little more expensive than some, but they are brilliant. I bought some cheaper ones first and wasted my money a bit as they didn't fit well. These are padded in all the right places and are a snug fit.
on 26 March 2015
Bought these to replace some ageing snowboard socks. Found them to be excellent at moisture wicking, and not having any spots where seams rubbed against my boots. Wish I had enough pairs to wear a fresh pair every day on the slopes!
on 21 April 2013
my son loves these socks. we ordered them very much on the last minute when he realised that his old ones no longer fitted . school ski trip was coming us next wek. fortunately they came on time