Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Falcon Men's Monza Hybrid Bike - (Black/Grey, 12+ Years, 18 Inch, 27.55 Inch)
|Price:||£207.64 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£22.35 (10%)|
- Lightweight 6061 alloy frame hybrid bike, with larger 700C wheels for a smoother and more efficient ride.
- 18 Speed gearing with Shimano rear derailleur and Sram MRX rotational shifters provide a wide range of gears for any terrain.
- Strong, lightweight deep-section alloy wheel rims with a smooth-rolling semi slick tread suitable for roads and maintained bridleways.
- Comfortable, full-colour Falcon branded saddle with rail adjusters and a full length 300 mm seat-post for maximum rider adjustment.
- Soft-compound handlebar grips for a pleasurable ride. Front and rear V-brakes offer re-assuring braking control.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Hybrid bikes are quickly becoming popular in the UK due to the benefits they offer to the rider. Hybrid bikes, as the name suggests combine the best features of Road bikes and Mountain bikes, resulting in a bike that is efficient to pedal, lightweight yet still capable of managing light trails, un-paved pathways and tow-paths. Hybrid bikes traditionally use a larger wheel than mountain bikes, referred to as 700C.
As with most bike types, Hybrid bikes are available in a range of materials. The most common materials for Hybrid Bike frames are steel, which provides a strong frame and reliable performance or Aluminium Alloy, which is considerably lighter than steel making for a lighter and easier ride. Most Hybrid bikes will come with slick, smooth-rolling tyres as standard, as these provide low resistance when riding on paved surface, whether during a commute to work or a leisurely trip to the shops.
There are many different types of Hybrid bike with a wide range of differing functionality such as Front suspension models and those fitted with mudguards and luggage racks, so be sure to consider what you require from your new bike when deciding.
continuity 2014See all Product Description
Top Customer Reviews
The thing I hate most about this purchase is not the fact that I had to spend £40 replacing the front brakes, which were useless; it isn't the buckled rear wheel; it's not even the idiosyncratic gear change, which requires me occasionally to bypass some of the less reliable gears. What I hate most about this is the fact that, according to the instructions, once I had fitted the front wheel, there was no right of return for the item, which I took to mean that if I sent the bike back, I wouldn't get a replacement, rather the repaired item I purchased and that would not involve me getting out and about anytime soon.
Amazon get less and less of my business as time goes by - this piece of junk is another example why. Disgraceful.