- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Faith No More: Why People Reject Religion Hardcover – 17 Nov 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Zuckerman introduces us to many of his interviewees whose accounts of their change of heart ... make moving and challenging reading and who appear to be happier and healthier human beings for having abandoned their faith. ... useful to those who want seriously to consider why some people reject some religion. (Jonathan Hustler, Theology)
About the Author
Phil Zuckerman is Professor of Sociology at Pitzer College. He is the author of Society without God: What the Least Religious Nations Can Tell Us about Contentment, Atheism and Secularity, and Invitation to the Sociology of Religion.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > World History > Slavery
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > History
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Other Religions > Agnosticism & Atheism
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies > History
- Books > Science & Nature > History & Philosophy > Reference
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Customs & Folklore > Customs
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Social & Cultural