Fads and Fallacies in Psychiatry Paperback – 31 Oct 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Prof Joel Paris is Professor of Psychiatry, McGill University, Montreal, Canada. He is Editor-in-Chief of the Canadian Journal of Psychiatry. His research interests lie in personality disorders, and he has published 185 peer-reviewed articles, 17 books, and 44 book chapters.
Top customer reviews
I found reading this book to be therapeutic in the way exposure to reality can sometimes be. I remain grateful to the courage of the author for honestly and humanely describing the limitations of our knowledge. There is nothing scarier than arrogance and ignorance combined - he suffers from neither. Many thanks.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine
- Books > Science & Nature > Reference > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Psychiatry