Customer reviews

on 16 March 2017
Another great product from Green Keratin. Leaves skin so soft and not too greasy
on 21 December 2014
Very good night oil, feels lovely on the skin. would recommend.
on 23 September 2017
Very strong. I put it on before bed as it's a night serumsnd it kept me awake all night. Make sure I'll only put a tiny amount on again. Very wary of it now.
on 26 August 2013
this is a beautiful oil to use at night for rehydration and repair, as with all green keratin products it does what it says, the oil deeply sinks into your skin, and feels soft and refreshed in the morning, must say it has started to get rid of my sun damage on my face. two red blobs of sun damage are starting to fade,, great stuff i love it. 5 stars for sure from me ..
on 24 June 2014
When I had a make-up trial for my wedding, the artist commented on how dry my skin was. The artist recommended using an oil instead of night cream but I was concerned that it would leave me with greasy skin - which I also have! I bought this oil on a whim and after a couple of nights wearing it to bed, my dry skin disappeared!! It does look quite shiny when first applied but it doesn't feel heavy. I have very sensitive skin and this oil hasn't given me any spots or problems. I will definitely be purchasing again!
on 1 March 2016
My skin looks amazing
on 28 October 2013
This is the first time i use a product from Green Keratin and i have ordered another one but with different ingridients as a present for my mum. Good value for money, good quality of the product and results are also visible as the skin seems "brigher" and more firming.
on 22 March 2014
LOVE it, smells soooo nice and feels great on the skin! started developing a slight very slight pinkish rash on face and it cleared it up in no time at all! Skin feels silly smooth and glows! One of the best serums ever. Will be buying more!
on 19 July 2013
This product feels great. Luxury at an affordable price. A little goes a long way. Well packed and presented too.
on 30 April 2013
Whatever is in this product - it works!
I have been using this product for less than a month, I think, well, for a rather short time, and I can see the wrinkles around my eyes have disappeeared! And I am not hallucinating, it is true!
I use it either day or night or both day and night, mixed with my regular facial creams, and it does the job! I highly recommend this product if you want that young look!