on 5 September 2013
this face wash is lovely I have been using it for a few days now and can see results already.i suffer with rosacea so I would recommend this to anyone who has this problem.it leaves your face feeling realy soft and well fed as I like to put it.give it a try you wont be sorry.
on 30 January 2015
I have dry skin and this cleanser is very sensitive on my skin. Maybe too sensitive for me. It didn't break me out at all nor did it reduce my blemishes. However, it left my skin feeling nice and soft, never tight. The only problem I had was the fact that it didn't do to well with the oily skin I have on my nose. It didn't cleanse it well enough. But, that's down to my skin needing a different product, not the actual product itself. Overall, I would say it's a decent product that is great for sensitive, dry to normal skin. Not so good if you have combination or oily skin.
on 27 June 2014
Excellent product, has helped tremendously in keeping my rosacea under control. Smells really weird and doesn't really foam up per se, but you soon get used to it. Wouldn't use any other facial product now.
on 2 January 2013
I suffer from Rosacia and the key ingredient in this product is the Sea Buckthorn oil which soothes my face. I have been using this product for many, many months now and have noticed a difference in how my face feels and looks; the only negative point for me to say is that it does not smell too good, but is something that you do get used to. This is a really good product, hand made and not containing all those nasty frothing chemicals and parabens, not tested on animals, and it is extremely well priced. I use a bespoke oil Mrs Frisbee makes up for me and the combination of that and the facewash has revolutionised my skin care having spent at least 20 years trying to find the right products, I am a very happy customer .... and you will always get excellent service from Mrs Frisbee!
on 29 January 2016
Many thanks to Mrs Frisbee and to the Amazon customers who replied to my query, however, this isn't the product for me!

I'm currently fighting hyperpigmentation and melasma and this has made my hyperpigmentation worse. My skin looked noticeably darker and duller from the first use. This has happened with other brands before; even with skincare prodcuts tailored for hyperpigmentation!

I've only found a handful of face washes that are able to improve my hyperpigmentation (or not make it worse) AND are sensitive enough for my skin.

I'd recommend this for sensitive skin if you don't suffer from hyperpigmentation. I'll probably end up giving this away as other than the issue above, it seems to be a good product.
on 29 March 2016
Lovely product for my rosacea sensitive skin. You can definitely smell the chamomile in there : ) The only downside is that is can be a little drying unfortunately for me. Am keen to try other products by the same company.
on 19 April 2014
I am using this, but still have a problem with spots on my cheeks and chin, which I never had a problem with in the past, but which could be due to current menopausal symptoms.
on 4 December 2013
I have only tried this a couple of times but so far so good. It appears to suit my very sensitive skin which is good. Yes, can recommend.
on 24 July 2016
After trying dozens and dozens of different ones (because I have sensitive skin - Ive finally found a facial wash that finally suits me 24/7 - in fact sometimes I use it several times a day when my skin is particularly bad - I really love it because it doesn't dry out my skin no matter how many times I use it. It has quite a strong herbal fragrance, and you can certainly smell the roman chamomile in it, but I like it, as it smells clean and fresh.
on 26 June 2013
Leaves face clean and fresh and leaves face feeling moisturised all day a product I can recommend and will use again