- Prime Student members get 10% off Books. Enter code STUDENT10 at checkout. Enter code STUDENT10 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Facets of Leadership: Turning Management Thinking Into Management Action Paperback – 23 Sep 2009
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Dr Fred Cannon is a leading management consultant with over 30 years experience in the sector. After working for a number of large consulting firms, many at Director and Partner levels, he set up his own consulting firm OED consulting, in 1999. He is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development and a Member of the Institute of Directors and has published a number of articles in professional journals.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.