- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
The Fabrication of the Late Victorian Femme Fatale: The Kiss of Death (Women"e;s Studies at York Series) Paperback – 18 Dec 1996
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'This is an impressively intelligent work of investigation, which makes good use of late Victorian imperial history and criminology.' - Chris Baldick, Times Literary Supplement
About the Author
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|