The Faber Pocket Guide to Bach (Pocket Guide: Music) Paperback – 17 Mar 2011
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
In fewer than 500 pages Nicholas Kenyon has created a valuable addition to the musician's home reference library...much here will be new to many readers...In his foreword, Simon Russell Beale says that Nicholas Kenyon has here offered us a great gift. I'd echo that sentiment.
--Classical Music Magazine, April 9, 2011
The Faber Pocket Guide to Bach, by Nicholas Kenyon, is a superb new addition to the highly successful Faber Pocket Guides - all the essentials about one the greatest composers in history.See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Nicholas Kenyon also recomends recording for many of the works and I'm sure that you wouldn't go far wrong in following his selections.
Not too scholarly and written with great enthusiasm this book will enhance your knowledge and enjoyment of the works of the JS Bach.
Bach Complete Edition (157 CD, 2 DVD & CD Rom Box Set)The Faber Pocket Guide to Bach
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A very useful "aide memoire" on a composer of whom I already have large, academic tomes. A refreshing overview of Bach.Published on 15 Jun. 2014 by Mr. M. Van Blankenstein
Entertaining and informative. Great for the enthusiastic amateur, and a lasting reference work. I would recommend the book without hesitation;Published on 25 Feb. 2013 by H. B. Closs
A Good Guide to Bach. Very Comprehensive book on the whole very helpful and informative book. I recommend to others.Published on 6 Feb. 2013 by PETER JOHN WIGGINS
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Music > Composers & Musicians > Classical Music
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Music > Guides to Music > Classical Music
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Music > Scores, Songbooks & Lyrics > Classical Music
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Music > Styles > Classical Music > Orchestral
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Music > Styles > Classical Music > Scores, Songbooks & Lyrics