- Also check our best rated Pen reviews
Faber-Castell Wallet Pitt Pen Nibs Art Set, Assorted
|Price:||£10.95 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£7.80 (42%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- PITT artist pens contain pigmented India ink that is both archival and acid free
- Perfect for drawing on the go!
- Convenient wallet keeps all your drawing tools together
- Pigmented India ink that is both acid free and pH Neutral
- Smudge proof and waterproof when dry
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Eight piece Pitt Artist Pen set in Black, including one each Extra Superfine, Superfine, Fine, Medium, Brush, and three new nib varieties found only in this set - Extra soft Brush, Round-point Needle, and Wedge. Highest quality of pigments for unsurpassed lightfastness (resistance to fading).
1 x Pack of 8, Black Pitt Artist Pens in Assorted Sizes
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Very dark ink which sounds bizarre (because it's just black ink right) but these gives a dark even black.
Really nice to use and no leakage.
I'd recommend them to anyone for their graphics or art/
The sizes are good and more than sufficient.
I have just tried them out yesterday, so I can't comment on long-term use.
But they don't smear or smudge and are not runny / do not bleed not even on rough textured watercolour paper.
And what's best - you can wash them over with watercolour and they still don't smear.
Exactly what I was looking for!
It's like a soft paintbrush with ink, but without the mess, and makes the most beautiful marks and strokes. I don't use this one on my pebbles, but on paper it's a dream.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews