- Visit the Cat Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of cat collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Store for great offers on cat food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Treats Store for a huge selection of cat treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Cat Flap Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat flaps.
- Visit the Cat Litter Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat litters.
Other Sellers on Amazon
& FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20.00. Details
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
FURminator Short Hair DeShedding Tool for Small Cats
|Price:||£13.54 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Reduces shedding up to 90%
- Stainless steel deShedding edge reaches deep beneath your cat's short topcoat to gently remove undercoat and loose hair
- FURejector button cleans and removes loose hair from the tool with ease
- Used and recommended by veterinarians and professional groomers
- Guaranteed to reduce shedding better than any brush, rake or comb
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Pets will always shed, and as long as they live indoors, pet parents will need ways to reduce pet hair. That's why FURminator shedding solutions are revered by pet parents as the gold standard for pet hair control. The effectiveness of the extensive line of deShedding tools provides the rights solution for every shape, size and type of pet.
FURminator deShedding Tools eliminate the frustration associated with shedding, and they keep coats healthy and beautiful. In addition the keep pets comfortable and safe. Up to 2/3 of the hair that a cat sheds is ingested during grooming, resulting in hairballs that are messy, stressful to the cat, and the cause of potentially serious problems. FURminator deShedding tools eliminate every concern associated with shedding for all pets, and that's why both pets and pet parents love FURminator
- deShedding edge reduces shedding up to 90%
- Prevents hair from matting and eliminates hairballs in cats and small animals
- Invigorates skin and strengthens hair follicles
- Stimulates natural oil production, which protects skin and promotes healthy, skiny coats
- FURejector button releases hair with ease making deshedding easier than ever
Short Hair Model for short haired cats under 4.5kg. Features a 4.45cm deShedding edge designed for coats shorter than 5.1cm.
From the manufacturer
Reduces shedding up to 90 %
Why do I need a FURminator deShedding tool
Love your pet but not the shedding? That's why FURminator de-shedding tools were invented. Shedding is natural and there's no way to eliminate it. But, there is a better way than constantly vacuuming and scrubbing hair off your floor, furniture, clothing and car seats. Indoor cats tend to shed year round. Since the de-shedding tool does not cut or damage the coat, you do not have to worry about removing the coat that your pet needs to stay warm or keep cool. When cats self-clean, they can also ingest a large portion of this loose hair, which can lead to hairballs.
How does it work?
We recommend using the FURminator de-shedding Tool 1-2 times a week for 10-20 minutes each session. The de-shedding tool is non-abrasive to the skin and removes the undercoat and loose hair. The ears and tail are typically sensitive areas for most pets, so extra caution will need to be taken when brushing these areas. Since the ears and tail typically mat easily, we advise to check for and remove mats and tangles before using the de-shedding tool. With regular use, you should see a reduction in the amount of mats and tangles that form in the ears and tail because you are removing the undercoat that gets caught in the topcoat causing mats to form.
How do I take care of my deShedding tool?
Be sure to keep the protective edge cover on the tool when it is not in use.Take care not to drop the tool, as doing so may break the teeth, especially if the protective cover is not on the edge. Using the tool on matted or tangled fur can bend or break the teeth. Make sure that your pet's coat is completely dry before using a de-shedding tool on your pet. You can clean the edge with warm water. A mild soap may be used if necessary. This can reduce the feeling of a dull edge due to dander collection in the teeth of the de-shedding edge. Make sure to dry the edge completely before storing the tool with its protective cover.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Now about the brush itself and what I like. It's a decent size brush with an awesome rubber grip handle. I really love the handle as it offers great support while I'm trying to under his leg, up his tail, on his belly and he's moving at the same time! The stainless steel teeth are the daddy of teeth: very strong, excellent quality and does the job nicely. I get A LOT of fur off him, so much that I could probably stuff a small cushion (see pictures). The brush is really well made and will last me for years and years, so it really is a great one off purchase to make (it might be £20-25 but it's well worth the investment in my opinion). The de-shedding tool also has a blue button on the top which is supposed to release the fur from the brush, but to be honest I never use it as it's better, quicker and easier to just pull the hair off. It also comes with some sort of teeth cap, but for the life of me I've never been able to figure out how to get the cap on the teeth - you don't need to cap anyway, for me the brush just sits in the drawer until my lovely furball starts leaving unwanted gifts of hair on everything he sleeps on, the sure sign that he's ready for a brushing. As a short hair breed, with this brush he only needs to be done once every 2 weeks (thankfully!)
Just to note, for little baby kitties it's best to brush lightly as the brush is quite powerful and can take off a lot of hair. My advice would be to brush over an area just once and then leave it. With Pudsey I go over a few times under the neck and around the back of his collar and back/tail, but that's because he's a grown boy now and genuinely loves the experience. We have dogs also, but each have their own brushes, so I can't report if you could ever attempt to use this on a small size dog.
This is a quality de-shedding tool and one that I highly recommend to anyone who has a short hair cat or kitten.
My cats definitely appreciate this as well as it stops them from having to groom out a lot of fur that could cause hairballs.
The previous week I purchased a blue silicone glove for grooming. All of the claims it makes are false. Some hairs are removed, but it is a big problem removing the hair.
It DOES NOT COME off in one complete layer. Spend your money on this comb. To get rid of the hair there is a release which pushes the hair forward. Brilliant.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews