- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Treats Store for a huge selection of dog treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
FURminator De-Shedding Tool for Large Dogs with Long Hair
|Price:||£23.77 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£0.22 (1%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Reduces shedding up to 90 %
- Stainless steel deShedding edge reaches deep beneath your dog's short topcoat to gently remove undercoat and loose hair
- Used and recommended by veterinarians and professional groomers
- FU rejector(TM) button cleans and removes loose hair from the tool with ease
- Guaranteed to reduce shedding better than any brush, rake or comb
- Reduces shedding up to 90%
- FU rejector button cleans and removes loose hair from the tool with ease
- Reduces shedding better than any brush, rake or comb
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Pets will always shed, and as long as they live indoors, pet parents will need ways to reduce pet hair. That's why FURminator shedding solutions are revered by pet parents as the gold standard for pet hair control. The effectiveness of the extensive line of deshedding tools provides the rights solution for every shape, size and type of pet.
FURminator deshedding tools eliminate the frustration associated with shedding and they keep coats healthy. In addition the keep pets comfortable and safe. FURminator deshedding tools eliminate every concern associated with shedding for all pets, and that's why both pets and pet parents love FURminator
Prevents hair from matting and eliminates hairballs in cats and small animals
Invigorates skin and strengthens hair follicles
Stimulates natural oil production, which protects skin and promotes healthy, skiny coats
FURejector button releases hair with ease making deshedding easier than ever
Long Hair Model for long haired dogs between 24-41 kg. Features a 10.16 cm deshedding edge designed for coats longer than 5.1 cm.
From the manufacturer
Reduces shedding up to 90 %
Why do I need a Furminator DeShedding tool
It will remove any coat that has shed from the pet's skin. This includes the topcoat (guard hair). The undercoat is the underlying problem of shedding and is the majority of hair that you see in your house.
How does it work?
We recommend using the FURminator DeShedding Tool 1-2 times a week for 10-20 minutes each session. The DeShedding tool is non-abrasive to the skin and removes the undercoat and loose hair. The ears and tail are typically sensitive areas for most pets, so extra caution will need to be taken when brushing these areas.
How do I take care of my DeShedding tool?
Be sure to keep the protective edge cover on the DeShedding tool when it's not in use. It is best to brush your pet before using the tool to remove any mats or tangles your pet may have. Make sure that your pet's coat is completely dry before using a DeShedding tool on your pet. You can clean the DeShedding edge with warm water. A mild soap may be used if necessary.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Quality build too; very solid bit of kit and feels like it'll last a good long while.
My only problem is what to do with the mountain of hair this removes! Might have to start stuffing pillows or make a carpet or something!
Our dog is a Akita/Staffie cross, she weighs about 20kg just for reference. I think this is a suitable size/length furminator for her (but then again I haven't tried the bigger one so I couldn't really say which is more appropriate).
We also got a lurcher but this is not that amazing for her. Tried using it on her and it did get more fur out than our rubber grooming mitten, but nothing "amazing". Which is fine because she doesn't shed anywhere near as much hair anyway.
Most recent customer reviews