1,054

on 12 October 2013
After reading everyone else's comments and saying that you should get one size bigger than you are, i decided to get a Large as i am normally a medium. the result was that it fits perfectly!!! However it was slightly slightly baggy but not that much! Im going to order another one in a different colour! Also it was dispatched on Thursday and arrived on Saturday despite it saying the it would come the Thursday after! So to sum it up, Nice design, Superb quick delivery and fits just right. However you might want to wear a T-shirt underneath because it isn't that thick of a jumper.
on 13 December 2013
This is a nice product- made of nice soft material, good fit, nice tight neck. Only 4 stars as after a first wash the sleeves seem to shrink and become shorter by 2-3 c/m. This happened even though the washing instructions printed on the tag were followed.
on 31 August 2016
If I was buying these to actually set foot out of the door I might have a different view, but as casual tops to wear when you're just sat around inside they're perfect. I'm normally L or XL, but I bought XXL because I wear them as thin hoodies (sans hood) and they're very baggy even after the usual Fruit of the Loom first-wash shrink, so I'd say the fitting is just about right.

Quality... not fantastic, but at this price I don't think you'll find better.
on 23 June 2009
Fine for the price, but unlike most fruit of the loom stuff, it is very thin. You can see my body hair through the white material.
33 Comments| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 October 2015
I ordered mens medium. I'm a woman and this fitted perfectly. I am normally a size 12. I have yet to wash this shirt, and I have a feeling it might shrink in the wash.
Well made, but the white part of the shirt is slightly see through. I had to wear a white vest underneath it. The sleeves are nice though. Right length and not tight. The neck is slightly more snug than expected, but that's not really a problem.
on 19 July 2016
Baseball Raglan Long Sleeve T-shirt looked and felt great and comfortable judging by it being made from 100% cotton. Therefore, to me, I get the sense that if I wash the shirt it would shrink causing it to become uncomfortable. A downside is that the white material is slightly seen through as I have been told by friends, however wearing something like a vest underneath is a solution. The side sleeves blue material is nice and stretchable. The neck is slightly uncomfortable than expected, however, that is not a problem for me.
on 12 November 2013
Well, it fits, was the colour ordered. No surprises. It's comfy too.

Received fairly quickly and was packaged well.

One issue, seems silly but, I like to push up the sleeves on these tops, on this I find the cuffs quite tight for my arms so can't push beyond my forearm.

Everyones different though but just in case you have big arms.
on 6 October 2014
ordered three of these only two arrived the other one is tighter on the sleeves although they are the same size! one arrived on the friday the other on the saturday why did they not all come in the same package? would not of lost one! there was only a delivery note with the first one nothing with this one, im upset my son likes them though wish the other one would come!
on 14 June 2012
I've ordered the fotl shirts a few times and these shirts are great for printing on. I screen print for bands and print my own designs on to these shirts and If anyone is looking for shirts to print on I recommend these. It's normally the while with black sleeves I print on but I'm sure colours would work as well. Basically there is no bleed and the image does not fade after a wash.

The only reason I've given a 4* rating is like the previous review. The sizing is weird, The neckline is a bit tight and the sleeves are even tighter. Its strange. And I'm not a big guy, Not all the fotl shirts are like this however, I also ordered the short sleeve version of this shirt and the neckline is not quick so tight.

I hope this helps some people =]
on 21 July 2012
i bought this shirt as a female for casual wear at college and have to say it is excellent value for money and well worth it for the quality. i am definitely considering buying more of these as they are such a great price.