Customer reviews

Fruit Of The Loom  Men's Heavy 65/35 Polo Black  X-Large
Size: X-Large|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£5.62+ Free shipping

on 18 October 2011
I ordered six of these polos to embroider a logo on myself and I can't praise them enough. The colour was right, the fabric was right and they embroidered beautifully - and best of all, they've machine washed fine too! The only minor criticism is that they size a bit big - in future we'll all be ordering a size down from what we thought we needed! (But being a size smaller MUST be a bonus :-))
11 Comment| 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 October 2017
Ordered by mistake, asked to cancel order and they sent it anyway! Size is wrong, feels like plastic material. Now I have to pay to send it back as they didn't cancel the order as requested.
I wouldn't buy again knowing what the material feels like, very cheap and poor quality.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 29 September 2015
My older son is chuffed with his polo short. He likes his tops to be a generous fit and not cling to a few bulges he has around the middle now he's older! This Fruit of the Loom is ideal. I have purchased many tops from this company before and never been disappointed.
Excellent quality material too.
on 15 May 2017
A very well made shirt from fruit of loom look good feel good very happy
on 23 September 2017
Great material and fits me perfectly. Total bargain. I use it for work where I can get a bit messy. Lasted well after a few washes.
on 29 September 2017
I am a large so ordered a large fits me very well so i ordered more. My wife can't even shrink these so they must be good.
on 27 June 2017
These shirts look good, wear and wash well. They exceeded my expectations, looking better than shirts purchased at a far higher price. A good length to the body, which is a bonus.
on 17 July 2017
High quality product, good price what else. I recommend!
on 15 April 2017
Fruit of the loom do it again well made and durable
on 20 July 2016
High Quality, breathable, fabric and incredibly comfortable to wear for long periods of time even in direct sunlight