- Visit the Cat Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of cat collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Store for great offers on cat food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Treats Store for a huge selection of cat treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Cat Flap Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat flaps.
- Visit the Cat Litter Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat litters.
- Also check our best rated Flea Treatment For Cat reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £4.50 delivery
+ FREE delivery
FRONTLINE Spot On for Cats, 6 Pipettes
|Deal Price:||£16.61 (£2.77 / each) & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£12.89 (44%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- For the treatment and prevention of flea infestions
- For the treatment and prevention of tick infestations
- For the control of biting lice. Cats and kittens must be at least eight weeks old and 1 kg
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Safety WarningFor animal treatment only. For external use only.
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
For the treatment and prevention of flea and tick infestations and the control of biting lice
Please refer to SPCSee all Product description
From the manufacturer
Merial is a world-leading, innovation-driven animal health company, providing a comprehensive range of products to enhance the health, well-being and performance of a wide range of animals.
FRONTLINE Spot On Cat
The UK’s no.1 flea and tick protection*
FRONTLINE Spot On is an effective and easy-to-apply spot on product that, when applied monthly, helps to protect cats and dogs from fleas and ticks. It contains fipronil, which kills adult fleas within 24 hours and adult ticks within 48 hours of contact with pets. Plus it helps protect against reinfestation.
*Merial Parasiticide Market Model Share Report Q4 2015
How FRONTLINE Spot On helps protect pets
within 24 hours of contact with the treated pet and prevents reinfestation
within 48 hours of contact with the treated pet and prevents reinfestation
Kills biting lice
quickly, helping prevent longterm harm to the pet
Checklist for using FRONTLINE Spot On:
Before applying FRONTLINE Spot On to your pets, you should check that:
- Your cat is at least eight weeks old
- Your cat weighs at least 1kg
- Your cat shows no signs of lesions or feeling unwell. If they show any of these signs, you should not apply and see a veterinary surgeon
No flea product can stop fleas jumping onto your pets. It is normal to see a few fleas on your pet after treatment as new fleas continue to hatch out from an infested environment. These fleas will be killed within 24 hours of jumping onto your treated pet. It can take 3 months or more to get rid of a flea home infestation.
FRONTLINE Spot On doesn’t stop ticks attaching but kills them within 48 hours, helping to minimise the risk of tick-borne disease transmission.
FRONTLINE Spot On contains fipronil. Legal category: AVM-GSL (UK). FRONTLINE is a registered trademark of Merial. For further information refer to the datasheet or contact Merial Animal Health Ltd, CM19 5TG, UK. Merial Ltd 2016. All rights reserved.
Use medicines responsibly.
Customers who bought this item also bought
3,164 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 3,164 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Our vet has also advised that there are other reports that Frontline is no longer working. I normally take his advice with a pinch of salt as he would rather sell us his recommended prescription-only brand, but it's been clear in our case that Frontline is no longer up to the job for us.
If it still works for you, I'd certainly recommend it. Each pack contains 6 pipettes and a set of little stickers that you can pop in your calendar to remind yourself to treat the cats. Despite being painless to apply, my cats still freak out so I find warming it between my hands and stealthily applying it is the easiest way to get it done.