- Visit the Cat Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of cat collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Store for great offers on cat food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Treats Store for a huge selection of cat treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Cat Flap Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat flaps.
- Visit the Cat Litter Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat litters.
- Also check our best rated Flea Treatment For Cat reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £4.50 UK delivery
FRONTLINE Spot On for Cats, 6 Pipettes
|Price:||£18.39 (£3.07 / each) & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£11.11 (38%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- For the treatment and prevention of flea infestions
- For the treatment and prevention of tick infestations
- For the control of biting lice
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
For the treatment and prevention of flea and tick infestations and the control of biting lice
Please refer to SPCSee all Product description
From the manufacturer
Merial is a world-leading, innovation-driven animal health company, providing a comprehensive range of products to enhance the health, well-being and performance of a wide range of animals.
FRONTLINE Spot On Cat
The UK’s no.1 flea and tick protection*
FRONTLINE Spot On is an effective and easy-to-apply spot on product that, when applied monthly, helps to protect cats and dogs from fleas and ticks. It contains fipronil, which kills adult fleas within 24 hours and adult ticks within 48 hours of contact with pets. Plus it helps protect against reinfestation.
*Merial Parasiticide Market Model Share Report Q4 2015
How FRONTLINE Spot On helps protect pets
within 24 hours of contact with the treated pet and prevents reinfestation
within 48 hours of contact with the treated pet and prevents reinfestation
Kills biting lice
quickly, helping prevent longterm harm to the pet
Checklist for using FRONTLINE Spot On:
Before applying FRONTLINE Spot On to your pets, you should check that:
- Your cat is at least eight weeks old
- Your cat weighs at least 1kg
- Your cat shows no signs of lesions or feeling unwell. If they show any of these signs, you should not apply and see a veterinary surgeon
No flea product can stop fleas jumping onto your pets. It is normal to see a few fleas on your pet after treatment as new fleas continue to hatch out from an infested environment. These fleas will be killed within 24 hours of jumping onto your treated pet. It can take 3 months or more to get rid of a flea home infestation.
FRONTLINE Spot On doesn’t stop ticks attaching but kills them within 48 hours, helping to minimise the risk of tick-borne disease transmission.
FRONTLINE Spot On contains fipronil. Legal category: AVM-GSL (UK). FRONTLINE is a registered trademark of Merial. For further information refer to the datasheet or contact Merial Animal Health Ltd, CM19 5TG, UK. Merial Ltd 2016. All rights reserved.
Use medicines responsibly.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
My crew consists of two old ladies over 12 and one little boy aged only two. It's the boy who is the biggest flea-bag, I have no idea where he picks them up from every year but he spreads them to the others. His fleas have usually been quite difficult to get rid of. When he was a kitten, the vet gave us some spot-on treatment (Bephar I think) to which they were resistant to so I went back to Frontline (which I've always used on my old ladies and always used in conjunction with Indorex spray around the house) which worked fine last year. However, this year with Frontline + Indorex the pesky fleas are still there. It didn't seem to touch them at all.
I have heard that for some, Frontline just stops working so looks like it's my unlucky year. I am going to have to try something else (not sure what yet - probably Bayer Advantage) other than that, perhaps I should shave them and knit them little jumpers (joke - no need to call the RSPCA!)
ive used this for a few years now and have found it to give brilliant results
quite instant.frontline is a lot more expensive that other brands that are around
but when it comes to my cat nothing but the best its a case of quality over quantity for me
you get 6 pipettes in one box and each covers my cat for a month at a time
i would definitely recommend this product to anyone who has a cat,its easy to apply to the
back of the neck with no mess,without a doubt 5 stars from me
take extreme care if your kitty is known to have sensitive skin or other allergies.
Since changing to frontline approx 10 weeks ago now. Both my dog, cat and home ended up infested with fleas! Have never had a flea problem until I changed to frontline.
I have since spent a small fortune on flea tablets, as I can't yet use another spot on for at least 2 weeks. Flea spray and powder for the home and also flea collars for both cat and dog to try and control the flea infestation that changing to frontiline caused!!
I DO NOT recommend this product.
Most recent customer reviews