Customer reviews

on 8 March 2016
Loved this book, can not wait to start the next one,brilliantly written, keep writing Amber 10/10 Thank you Amber 😊
on 18 September 2014
You will need to read the first books to in this series but once you have I'm sure you will be hooked.
Would recommend
on 27 July 2014
The book sees Ruby and Scarlett become more integrated, Peyta develops her skills and Coop is back to normal.
Ruby receives uninvited visions and is hunted by the serial killer sending the visions,the PC and others.
The books are well written, the characters you will either like or dislike but without doubt they will leave you with an impression.
I agree with what an another reviewer has said, partly, although these books have romance in them, under the surface the romance is tinged with horror and a fatalism that is scary. To me this all adds to the pace of the book and the author wonderfully weaves the tale around the heighten emotions of love, loss, passion and lust. Without the usual bedroom scenes you are under no illusions of what each of the characters feel.
I could not put this book down - fantastic!
on 10 October 2012
This is an excellent series, full of action , hot male werewolves, healers, bad guys , good guys. And to top it all a girl who kicks ass. From start to finish it was hard too put this novel down, and i dont want the series to end , every one leaves you on a cliff hanger
on 22 October 2013
These books seem to be getting better and better with ever on that I'm reading. Fantastic story loved thriller situation he's a dream!
on 10 August 2014
I'm loving this series and this book just enhances the whole story. it's really well thought out and the plot is interesting and wonderfully written. The characters are like real people nobodies motives are black and white and its just a great take on the werewolf story.
on 19 February 2013
Love these books so much and I sure you will to. Once you start reading you can't stop,they that good! Promise you won't be disappointed they are great books. But you should have read the first 2 and know I'm telling truth. So good!
on 13 November 2014
I'm in absolute love with Amber! Such an amazing author and a credit to the fantasy world. This book and the rest of the caged series for that matter are absolutely astonishing and I'm so glad I took a chance to read it!
on 22 July 2014
I started off liking these books very much but on this third one and reviewing the whole series. this is getting more and more like a horror story and I asked myself if I should be reading this before bed. I do not understand Scarlet, is she a wolf? I don't know. I think seven books is too long to retain my interest and have decided that this is the last one I will read. I agree they are very well written but the flaw is the lack of any romance for me.
on 4 November 2015
A truly thrilling read love the whole series can't wait for more