|Fits as expected||
- Knee Length(waist to hem)is approx. 64cm/25"
- Ideal for 50s style vintage dress, fancy dress or brides/bridesmaid knee-length dress--Can be worn on its own
- Adjustable Waist and Length, no sewing machine and no thread or needle required to make adjustments
- 2 Layers of Soft 100% Polyester Fabric, 3 Tiers in each layer and playful ruffled fluff hem
- Not an ounce of the stiff scratchiness commonly found in yesteryears petticoats!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The Brand New hoopless 1950s style Underskirt is the perfect accompaniment for ROCK n ROLL/50's style dress or wear under FANCY dress as a costume accessory, giving extra fullness and a perfect shape. Also ideal for the bridesmaid's Dress and big kid's prom/dance wear.
*size XS-M(approx.UK Size 6-14) Waist: Could cover approx. 65cm~90cm/25.6"~35.4" *size L-XL(approx.UK Size 16-20) Waist: Could cover approx. 75cm~110cm/29.5"~43.3"
Top customer reviews
THE 1ST DELIVERY
Here's the good part
- Does give medium amount of fullness to the skirt/dress as described
- Comfortable inner lining
- Fast shipping (I paid £5 for it, duh)
...and here's the bad part
- Not as pictured, it does not have ruffles at the bottom edges
- It harder than the one pictured, so don't expect this to do those beautiful and nice twirls and swirls you see in professional dancing videos.
- The packaging was ripped but the parcel was okay
- Ordered a size 10 for my 27 inches waist, but I got one that's too large, so either it's not true to size or it's the wrong size. I'm not sure because the size is not shown anywhere on the skirt or the packaging.
I'm a little sad because I expected it to look 100% like the picture, I knew you guys stole this picture from Hell's Bunny and was hoping you'd do a slightly cheaper version. But you didn't. Oh well, overall, I think it's a good enough if you're just looking for something to puff out your skirt/dress. Not an ideal petticoat for dinner & dance event. If you're not particular like me, then go ahead and get it. That's all I have to say.