- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 340 KB
- Print Length: 91 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Centre for Investigative Journalism; 2 edition (10 Sept. 2012)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00993RM7S
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #581,314 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
FOIA without the Lawyer (Logan Handbooks) Kindle Edition
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The handbook takes you right through the FOI process - not just teaching you about information law but also how to frame a request and strategies for using FOI as an investigative tool. I'm a relative novice but seasoned hacks have told me that they found the book informative as well - so it's suitable for all levels.
As a result of getting the handbook I am now using FOI to extract good information from public bodies - so I can't recommend it enough!