on 5 April 2017
very effective
on 5 September 2016
Quite small but nice .
on 11 March 2013
arrived within days but disappointed with product although they look nice they are incredibly tiny so probably won't be able to use them to good effect which is a shame as i was hoping to showcase my cupcakes at a christening.
on 5 March 2013
recieved in record time nxt day in fact but what a dissapointment nothing like the photo good job they were cheap
on 12 May 2013
These were not as I expected and would not order these again. They were not as they appeared to be when shown on the site
on 25 April 2013
I really liked the look of these lilies. They are smaller than I thought the would be but I am looking forward to using it
on 20 August 2014
very cute and perfect for my daughters first birthday cake, smaller than what I was expecting, but I didn't check the description properly.
on 8 February 2014
lovely just as described,.Postage was very speedy.Looked lovely on my cup cakes.would buy again and recommend this items to my friends.
on 30 January 2015
I was a little disappointed with these cake toppers. They were very small and not 3d like I thought they would be - but flat. However they did arrive very quickly and I ended up decorating a cake with all of them. They would probably look a lot better encased in thick icing on cupcakes rather than anything flat.
on 5 May 2016
They look lovely in the picture but should have listened to previous reviewer. They are indeed flat and not at all like the picture. Only cheap but p&p make them a bit pricey. Just wanted to have a look really. Would have bought more if as displayed. Just don't buy.