FLOREANA Paperback – 13 Jan 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Margret Wittmer, daughter of Johannes Walbroel, a goldsmith, and Eva Leuchtenberg was born in Cologne on July 12, 1904. Margret, her husband, and her stepson moved to Floreana in 1932. She gave birth to a son and a daughter while living on the island. She returned to Germany on two occasions: the first in 1935, the second in 1960 to present her book Postlagernd Floreana (Floreana in English). Margret died in 2000. She was 96 years old.
Julian Fitter's interests cover natural history and conservation in New Zealand and other island groups. He spent 15 years in the Galapagos Islands and set up the Galapagos Conservation Trust as a result, he is also a key member of the Falklands Conservation.
--This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
author of My Father's Island
And I was looking for it for ,maybe 1 year .
So ,you understand that I am very happy with Amazon
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Historical > Countries & Regions > Central & South America
- Books > Biography > Historical > United States
- Books > Biography > Women
- Books > History > Countries & Regions > South America
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Central & South America > Ecuador & Galapagos Islands