FLIR IRW-2S 2-Inch Steel Infrared Inspection Window
Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we dispatch the item.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enables successful thermographic inspection of high-voltage/current electrical environments
- Minimizes inspection time/cost and reduces the chance of injuries compared to other inspection methods
- Broadband calcium fluoride (Caf2) crystal - suitable for visual, thermal and fusion inspections
- Stainless steel frame with high corrosion resistance and durability in harsh environments
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Easy to install, the IRW-2S includes a locking ring with teeth for a secure fit. Designed for IR and visual inspections, FLIR's IRW-2S 2-Inch IR Inspection Window significantly minimizes the risk of arc flash incidents by putting a window of safety between you and energized equipment. The broadband crystal lens allows you to safely perform scans and inspections while remaining in full compliance of NFPA 70E requirements. It features a flip-open cover that can be opened with one hand, and a PIR-Lock ring nut that automatically grounds all metal components. The IRW-2S is made of corrosion-resistant Type 316 stainless steel that can withstand harsh conditions and outdoor environments. Engineered to meet all relevant UL, CSA, IED and IEEE standard and ratings, this high-quality inspection tool is designed to perform consistently safe and efficient electrical inspections.
1 x IR Window, case and mounting instructions
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com