Customer reviews

Size: 9|Change
Price:£39.99+ £4.95 shipping

on 16 March 2017
Stiching on shoulder strap velcro pads had separted from neoprene and torn both after 3 day fishing session., looks to be a weak points on straps.
on 16 October 2012
This would have been a 5 star but the fact that they come up very small. I bought one size larger than normal but wished I had bought 2 sizes. The size 10 boots are a tight fit for a size 9 foot. Other than that it exceeds expectations.
on 1 December 2013
For the price these chesties cannot be beaten. I wear them for wildfowling, so they don't get as much use and wear & tear as your average angler would give them. That said, if looked after, these are as good as many higher priced items. Warning though. Many people have already said this, but i reiterate it. I am a normal size 7 UK shoe. I bought size 9 to heed the previous warnings and they are perfect, even though my neoprene wellies are only size 6.
on 20 October 2015
Thought I would write a quick initial review having just received these waders 6 days earlier than estimated. Please,please believe everything that is written about the sizing of this product. I did and it's right. My shoe size is 10.5, I ordered a 12 and they fit.........just. I saw one other reviewer who commented on the length of the waders given that it's recommended to order 2 sizes up and that he ended up having to cross the shoulder straps at the back. Again he's right. Being 5' 10" and having ordered size 12, as far as the shoulder straps are concerned they are really for somebody who is 6' plus but you can overcome this by crossing over the straps at the back. you end up with a bit of material gather but it's really not an issue. The waders look well made as far as stitching and seams are concerned and the boots are decent quality. Come with repair patch and a neat waterproof mobile phone holder. Will post again once I have used them a few times.
on 9 June 2016
I was really pleased to purchase these chest waders from Fishingmad, and when they were delivered they were exactly as described. They were, as described, a small fit for the indicated size, and I ordered size 9 for my size 7 foot, so the foot size was fine. I weigh 75kg, so only medium when it comes to shirts jackets and jumpers etc. The chest and buttock area are quite tight, but all in all, for me, acceptable.
Now we come to the really really bad bit.!!! I put them on today for the first time, to go into my local pond to remove some branches that had been cut from some Oak trees, by a hired tree surgeon for the afternoon. No sooner had I got to 3 foot deep in water when I became aware of a very wet right leg.!!!! They leaked!!!!! Bloody useless!!!! After 30 minutes in the water with a very full leg of water inside the waders, I had to get out. My tree surgeon cost me more than the cost of the waders, and I did not get my money back from him because he had cancelled another job to do mine. On arriving home I hung up the waders to try to get them dried out. I inspected them, found no holes or splits, BUT, the glue that has been used to fix the boots to the neoprene waders, had failed. It is so sticky and gooey that you can't get it off your hands. That is where the water got in, and I will be contacting Fishingmad, to ask for a replacement, as these wads are not of merchantable quality.
on 9 November 2013
I ordered a sized 9 and I'm only a size 8 and I couldn't get my feet into the boot. Very tight around the ankle area.
on 26 March 2015
Great!! Waders are good quality, strong and warm. i can't see why you would need to spend any more. I took advice from other buyers and ordered two sizes bigger than my shoe size and they fit perfect. Yes the straps are a bit long but i just crossed them over behind my neck, so the left strap at the back goes over my right shoulder and goes to the right velcro at front and the right one at the back goes to the left at the front. simple's!! It works well without having to move the velcro.
on 28 July 2014
Really excellent buy - as everyone else who bought the waders you must purchase 2 sizes larger than your size but they are brill
on 2 March 2013
look around for a while.. read a few reviews b 4 buying yet too use but they look well made and come with studs and repair kit...buy a size bigger than needed...am a 8 and the 9s were just right
on 21 January 2016
Arrived in good time. Had ordered two sizes up but when I tried them I could hardly get my feet in them so I warmed them up near a radiator then put them on,kept them on for a few minutes and they were fine. Tried them in the pond yesterday, perfect. Warm ,comfortable, just what I needed.