- Prime Student members get an extra 10% off this product Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
The FINTECH Book: The Financial Technology Handbook for Investors, Entrepreneurs and Visionaries Paperback – 1 Apr 2016
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Fantastic project worth reading and sharing the crowdsourced format makes it a strong instrument and resource for professionals and organisations worldwide (Open Business Council, March 2016)
" For the layman and the investor there is plenty to learn from and dip in and out of (Economia, May 2016)
in summary, we have a handbook with an amazingly wide number of contributors, covering an extensive range of financial technology subjects, in the most absorbing and thought provoking way. It is amazing that this book has come to market at all, and our understanding of the future of our world is well served for the fact that it has done so. (BCS, July 2016)
From the Back Cover
THE FIRST GLOBALLY CROWDSOURCED BOOK ON FINTECH
The FinTech Book is the leading guide to the financial technology revolution including the disruption, innovation and lucrative opportunities. Created by two prominent thought leaders in FinTech and the associated investment space, this groundbreaking guide showcases the leading industry influencers in FinTech in a single, informative volume.
Entrepreneurs and investors will find this an invaluable resource to uncovering new opportunities and maximizing their ROI in this growing market. This inspiring book covers every major industry development in depth, complete with firsthand insights and lessons learned by practitioners at the cutting edge. This first comprehensive volume on the global state of FinTech gives you a distinct competitive advantage by:
- Illustrating the ins and outs of the industry with the leading figures at the centre of the action
- Detailing the unique market dynamics of the FinTech revolution
- Illuminating the diverse potential of the sector and the various ways it can impact related industries
- Showing you firsthand how other investors and entrepreneurs have risen to the top of this dynamic environment
- Explaining key themes such as API economy, behavioural biometrics, blockchain, digital currencies, financial inclusion, fintech hubs, mobile payments, predictive algorithms, and robo–advisors.
Whether you are responding to disruption or wanting to profit from innovation The FinTech Book is for you.See all Product description
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Nothing about payment trends in specific country-markets that can make the readers thinking that the emerging payments and the FinTech companies are really threatening the obsolete infrastructure of the payment and banking sector. Just a bit around payment security. Tokenization importance is missing.
I was hoping to find a better explanation around API and Blockchain, perhaps through case studies.
Overall, it might be worthy to read it in order to know the actual situation of the FinTech environment and its actors.
3 stars are sufficient.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews