FETE Bamboo Toothbrushes - Eco-Friendly Bamboo Handles and BPA-Free Biodegradable Nylon Bristles for Natural Dental Care – Environmentally Friendly Way to Help Our Planet Go Green - Medium Bristles
|Sale:||£12.99 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£15.00 (54%)|
Dispatched from and sold by Style Nuvo.
- WHY BAMBOO? Bamboo is the worlds fastest naturally renewing resource which is also inherently anti-microbial, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial.
- WHY NYLON BRISTLES? BPA-free, 100% biodegradable nylon and effectively cleans.
- WHY THE PACK OF 4? Brushes should be replaced once a month or after any illness. For a family of 4 this is 1 month supply. For a single person, 4 months! Which means you can really start paying attention to your oral health without the worry of contaminating the environment.
- WHY MULTI-COLOURS? Everyone loves a little colour! And it makes it easier (in a family) to know whose brush is whose.
- IT FEELS GOOD! From Earth to Earth brushes are soft and comfortable in your hand as well as in your mouth. You and your children may not want to put them down. Bamboo has a very nice natural energy about it - in contrast to common plastic brushes.
Frequently bought together
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Don't see what you're looking for?
There was a problem completing your request. Please try your search again later.
All Product Information Customer Q&As Customer Reviews
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
GOOD FOR YOUR FAMILY'S HEALTH AND THE ENVIRONMENT
IT JUST FEELS GOOD!
- Good for your family. Bristles are perfect for good clean feel for your teeth yet easy on the gums. The handle is comfortable for adults and kids
- Good for the environment. Handles are completely biodegradable and the bristles are made of nylon that can be pulled out and discarded where they will also eventually break down safely. Even the packaging is recyclable and biodegradable.
- You will feel good knowing you are taking action to keep your family and environment safe.
- Handles can be repurposed as garden markers or craft items, etc.
IT'S GOOD FOR YOU!
Use after every meal for best results and brighter smiles! It is generally best to replace used toothbrushes every few months or after any illness.
COLOUR-CODED FAMILY PACK
- Each box contains 4 individually wrapped and boxed toothbrush.
- Each of the four toothbrushes in a box has a different colour on the lower end of the handle for easy identification by family members.
100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with this product f.e.t.e will replace your product or refund your purchase price.
Limited price offering so don't wait! Click the Buy Now button at the top of the page. Go green and clean!!!
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
23 June 2017
The plastic waste involved in normal toothbrushes has long bothered me, even so I was doubtful about these but it seemed worth a try. Glad I did, as they are sturdy, lightweight and bristles are gentle on my gums. They are even packed in cardboard and the brushes themselves can be disposed off knowing they will break down and not leave unusable plastic waste hanging about in landfills.
3 February 2018
I’m hoping my family take to bamboo as it’s better for the environment. Good that they’re colour coded so you know whose is whose! Seem strong so fingers crossed!
27 February 2017
Really nice toothbrush. Basic but does the job. The only reason they're 4 star is because the wooden neck rubs against the corner of your mouth/lips so when you first use them it's a bit sore. My mouth has got used to it now and they're good. The base is painted so you don't worry about the wood rotting if you leave it in water but some extra paint around the neck would make them a bit more comfortable to use.
15 February 2016
We decided to switch from plastic toothbrushes to these. I'm delighted with them, they do the job, no problems & at least we now feel like cleaning our teeth is somewhat less damaging to the environment.
15 December 2015
These are really nice brushes, beautiful to hold and attractive to look at, if you can say that about a toothbrush! The amazon price I paid was good, and felt about right for the product. At full price they'd be a bit expensive for a toothbrush. These will be lovely eco stocking fillers for ,my kids.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
I love these your teeth feel really clean and you are helping to reduce plastic in the environment. A great product and my son who has braces finds them great.
Love these, took a while to get used to 1 week maybe. But since then all is fine. #savetheplanet
no plastic packaging, strong tooth brushes, lovely designs and they clean my teeth really well! really happy that i changed over to these, one less plastic item in my household
Great price for the quality of the item. Very durable but to just remember to keep the item dry. Will definitely be buying again once I need them.Read more