- Paperback: 151 pages
- Publisher: Independently published (21 Nov. 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1521403694
- ISBN-13: 978-1521403693
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 542,204 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
#FBlogger: 20 Secrets to Fashion Blogging & Attracting Brands to You Paperback – 21 Nov 2017
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I found these following pointers to be really useful.....
1. Intention is key.... Is your blog a side venture or side hustle or full time job. Start slow and work up.
2. Know your audience and what they want, talk, hangout, shop, do. Make your branding super congruent with your audience and niche.
3.quality trumps quantity
4. Learn to change, enjoy change and keep looking to evolve.
There were many many other highlights in the book, and I'll let you guys get it and enjoy it for yourselves.
The Third Eye Doctor.
This book teaches you a lot in the simplest, most concise and informative way! The chapters are short but you learn a lot from them. The book also covers a wealth of blogging related topics too which I found very useful.
Also, for its formatting and short chapters that you can "dip in and out of", it is one of the best blogging books to read as an eBook!
I'd highly recommend this book!
She loved the book and is following the advice in this book word to word. She loves the advice especially about creating your own brand and getting access and working with already established brands.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I personally am not a #FBlogger but I do have a youtube channel and my thinking was that I could still use the information. I was sooo right. #Fblogger even inspired me to start my own beauty and lifestyle blog to accompany my Youtube channel. This book is a must read for anyone trying to figure out their online hustle weather it be personal or for a business.