- Paperback: 592 pages
- Publisher: Aviation Supplies and Academics, Inc.; 2012 Edition edition (16 Feb. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1560279508
- ISBN-13: 978-1560279501
- Product Dimensions: 21 x 3.2 x 27.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
2,691,768 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #2159 in Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Aeronautics & Aerospace > Aerospace & Aviation Technology
- #2772 in Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Aeronautics & Aerospace > Astronautics
- #10465 in Books > Science & Nature > Education > By Subject > Engineering > Higher Education
FAA Aviation Maintenance Technician Handbook: Airfram, Vol. 1 Paperback – 16 Feb 2012
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) is the agency of the U.S. government with primary responsibility for the safety of civil aviation.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com