Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tom Chaplin Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

F1 Race Stars (Xbox 360)
Platform: Xbox 360|Change

on 20 February 2014
We purchased this after our daughter (6) played the demo. She thought it was funny and the price was right so we bought a copy.

Honestly we have had hours of fun playing this. There is a championship mode where you need to win a series of different races to get a bronze, silver or gold cup and you can race in teams or against each other in mulitplayer mode. There is also a track mode where you only race the one track at a time.

We loved it enough to purchase the DLC tracks too.

Some of the tracks are challenging - all have hidden shortcuts, and my husband and I suspect there is an element of AI to the game in terms of how well the computer drivers race (the better you get, the harder it is to win).

It isn't a serious racing game, just a bit of fun based on the concept of F1 but thoroughly enjoyable.
on 17 September 2017
Bit bored
on 21 August 2017
Not very good my got bored with it
on 14 December 2013
Bought as a present. Nothing wrong with delivery. Game hard to understand as its so fast, but that's nobody's fault.
on 19 December 2012
This is a really fun game, easy to play and hours of entertainment!
Great maps for playing single player or with family & friends.

Highly recommended.
on 7 May 2014
Bought this for the Mrs to keep her happy. Wasn't expecting much, but I was VERy impressed. It's a great Mario Kart alternative for anyone with an Xbox 360. 10/10
on 13 December 2012
I bought this to play with my 6 year old son who like me is a Formula 1 nut. It has all the F1 teams and drivers who all have there own special abilities so its possible to pick your favorite team and driver.

We actually really enjoy it, but i think thats more down to the fact that its not too difficult on the 1000cc level and we can have some really competitive races and some great close finishes. It gets a little harder at 2000cc or 3000cc but its not the hardest game we have ever played. There are plenty of race modes like refuel races and several others. Its possible to do a co-op career as the same team or a competitive championship, single race or time trial. Online is very good too.

I dont think i would spend too much time playing single player but its fun splitsceen or online.
on 27 December 2012
Great Game, my 11 year old thinks it's brill. It is in line with Mario Cart so if you like "real" driving games it's not for you but if you like a fun driving race go for it 10 out of 10 on Christmas afternoon.
on 21 November 2012
We purchased this game for my children. What I love is the game bridges the gap between F1 and kart racing. It is charming, fun to play, never too serious and the kids really love playing it. Recommended.
on 27 November 2012
Bought this for my children (and games-mad hubby). They absolutely love it! Great fun and lots of quirky bits. We have already chosen our favorite tracks each. Great graphics and speed compared to our beloved super mario. If you have children or you like fun/fast games then you can't really go wrong with this. Worth every penny. Enjoy!