- Receive 1 Lifelong free when you purchase £20.00 or more of Dog Supplies offered by Amazon.co.uk. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Treats Store for a huge selection of dog treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
EzyDog Summit Backpack, Medium, Black
|Price:||£36.50 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£1.03 (3%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Tough EzyDog backpack incorporates the Award Winning Harness Chest Plate
- Two large compartments that allow for immediate access with waterproof zips
- Reflective trim to ensure maximum safety at night or in low light conditions
- The bags are 20 x 28cm (8" x 11") and can carry 7.5 litres in volume
- It is suitable for a dog weighing between 16-32kgs (35-70lbs) and with a girth of 56-94cm (22-37")
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
EzyDog's Summit Backpack is the Dog Backpack with chest plate support. The EVA chest support, moulds to the shape of your dog, creating a custom fit. It is made from lightweight, durable material with waterproof zippers used on two roomy compartments. The Summit Backpack also features a convenient grab handle on top of the spine for when you need control, with a strong D-ring for attaching a lead and a 'Lead Caddy' to hold your lead while your dog roams free.
From the Manufacturer
- Two main compartments with plenty of storage
- EVA Chest Plate Support for comfort and a custom fit
- Convenient grab handle
- Reflective trim
- 'Lead' Caddy for holding your dog lead
- Completely waterproof
EzyDog Summit Backpack
Hit the Trail with the EzyDog Backpack!
The EzyDog Summit Backpack incorporates the EzyDog award-winning Chest Plate Harness, which means it will form to your dog's chest for a secure and comfortable fit.
Made from a super-tough RipStop fabric with a breathable mesh on the inside, this dog backpack is comfortable against your dog. There are two roomy compartments on either side, with zips that are fully waterproof and fitted with reflective trim for night time walking.
The Summit Backpack has a convenient grab handle on the top of the spine enabling control when you need it. On the back of the handle, there is a D-Ring for accessories and a 'Lead Caddy' to hold your dog lead when roaming free. The metal D-ring also enables you to easily attach a lead.
Girth in centimeters
- Small: 41-74cm
- Medium: 56-94cm
- Large: 66-114cm
- Extra Large: 86-140cm
Pack Dimensions and Volume per bag
Small: 23x15cm / 4.1 Ltr
Medium: 28x20cm / 7.5 Ltr
Large: 33x23cm / 9.8 Ltr
X-Large: 38x25cm / 14 Ltr
For best fit measure the girth and length of your dog. If the measurement is close to the end of the size range, go up to the larger size.
1. LOOSEN ALL STRAPS
2. SLIP NECK OVER DOG'S HEAD
3. POSITION BACKPACK HANDLE NEAR THE DOGS SPINE AND CHEST PLATE BETWEEN YOUR DOG'S LEGS
4. CLIP INTO PLACE WITH THE TWO SIDE CLIPS
5. ADJUST TO FIT YOUR DOG
TIP: KEEP THE NECK STRAP A LITTLE LOOSE SO THAT THE GIRTH STRAP DOES NOT PULL INTO YOUR DOG'S LEGS
IMPORTANT: DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN STRAPS! WHEN FITTED CORRECTLY, BACKPACK SHOULD BE SNUG, BUT TWO FINGERS SHOULD EASILY RUN BETWEEN STRAPS & DOG.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The backpack is well built and looks awesome but the belly strap sat right behind his front legs. He never complained and seemed happy to trot along with his cool new backpack. We went for a few short walks in dry weather and had absolutely no problems, everyone we passed commented on how cute or cool he looked. But the problem occurred after a long hike in the rain, still he didn't complain but I've now noticed him licking and chewing his armpits (I know dogs don't have armpits but you catch my drift). He's suffering from chaffing from the wet bag straps. I feel like a terrible owner and unfortunately this backpack will be resigned from use.
I do not mean for this to be a scathing review hence the 3 stars but, I want to point this out as a potential problem so that you can avoid it. The backpack looks great and is very well built just be careful with your sizing.
Both were measured for the sizings and this was bought for a perfectly sized medium dog, a border collie x kelpie, so plenty of energy. By the time i had gotten it to fit her, the pack didn't sit where it was supposed to and she looked a sight. So, i thought, that's ok, order a small and this one can go on the bigger dog.
The large dog is a collie x rottweiler but with rottie height and a slightly narrower chest, so a good solid dog again. But again, the pack just didn't sit as it was supposed to. This time for her, when it was a tight as it could possibly go, it was cutting her under her legs. We even weighted it down with a couple of bags of sugar (1 either side) and walked her around the room. It couldn't possibly go tighter yet the pack was sliding all over the place, yet her size would match the size for the large.
So the pack has been returned and i've ordered 2 of another make. It is such a pity because the reason i ordered this was because of the design of the harness. In a dream world my mutts will have the Ruffwear packs but i'm not made of money. I've ordered the Kurgo wander pack for them, 1 each, to try. If that doesn't work then we'll have to try another design, but it appears that the ones with the best design are the most expensive ones!
Overall think this is a great idea which works very well. Our dogs love them and it means we don't have to carry their stuff when going for long walks, which is always a bonus.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Firstly I didn't buy this product through Amazon as I managed to order it through my local pet shop, but I though I should still write this review. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Captain Caveman
The bags are excellent in construction and size (Med for my small Labrador). The harness design is not fit for purpose. Read morePublished 5 months ago by M L Holroyd
Great product but I would say to anyone who purchase this,make sure you add a under layer because the backpack straps tends to rub & chafes so keep an eye on this.Published 5 months ago by Paul.C
Nice product, except the straps tend to cause soreness under dog's 'armpits'. Would be better if had straps at the back to keep the packs from sliding forwards.Published 7 months ago by Robert Fenton
This needs something going over the back legs or under the tummy as it jumps up and down and backwards and forwards causing rubbing on the back of my dog's front legs. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Amazon Customer
Its ok, but is inclined to slip to one side or other, and interferes with the dog's front legs running and walking, I need to try it more and on longer walks to see if its... Read morePublished 13 months ago by Mr. Robert E. Hardy
Big size, lots of room for anything you imagine, watter, snacks, ... but it does move a lot. If my dog stops and I try to pull him from the front, it could slip out of his body. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Cristina Sans