Eylure Pre Glued Strip Lashes No. 070
Style: No.070 Volume Effect|Change

on 8 November 2017
Great product. Once applied will last for days (if you want them too!)
A bit fiddly to put on. Need a steady hand, eyebrow plyers & a magnified mirror. But once on they look lovely & they're reusable.
on 14 February 2014
I found I could apply these lashes much quicker than I have with seperate glue and lashes. They lasted all day and have worn the same pair for an evening. they do damage easily when taking them off the plastic storage area, so you need to be very careful removing them.
4 people found this helpful
on 29 October 2016
The eyelashes look great and were relatively easy to use. However, one started to peel off after a few hours of use, I don't know if its because it took a few tries to make it look good or if the self adhesive just isn't the best but if I am to wear these again I would need to use eyelash glue.
on 24 June 2015
Not impressed with the pre glued ones the glue band was far too thick and didn't sit well on my lid, I'm on my 10th pair of the usual 116s As I really love them but won't be getting this kind again, the actual lash is pretty and natural so I just peeled the glue off and used my own.
on 4 January 2017
Easy to use, last well
on 19 July 2017
I love these, nice for nights out.
on 5 May 2016
the pre glue came off but was easy enough to stick back on
on 26 June 2017
Same as I always use - brilliant.
on 22 September 2015
Disappointed with these as they were really difficult to put on
on 15 September 2015
They look so natural and stayed on all night!

See one answered question