on 20 August 2013
These were beautiful lashes that made my eyes really pop. I have used various other numbers in this range before, but these have been the best so far, they look amazing and give your own eye lashes a fullerl but natural look!! Highly recommended!!
on 6 April 2016
Beautiful eyelashes. I normally use no.100 (volume). However, this is a great alternative if you are looking for a more defined, yet subtle look.
This is ideal for you if your own eyelashes are already thick, and you just want to add a bit of extra length (particularly on the outer corners of your eye) to create a cat-eye look. These are the best lashes to be paired with winged eyeliner!
Great quality, I would say they could be reused up to 4 times if kept in good condition. I would definitely recommend.
on 4 October 2014
I've never used false eyelashes before, so wanted some that would look natural and just enhance my own lashes without making me look like a drag queen! If you want a natural look, these are for you, if you want something more dramatic I would say to choose something different.These lashes were easy to apply. Instructions and glue are included. They were the right size for me, but can easily be adjusted to fit. I am very pleased with these lashes. They enhance my own lashes without looking fake. They are easy to remove, clean and store, and with careful handling can be used several times.
on 19 August 2014
Best eye lashes ever! I wear them every day and if you are careful you can re-use them over and over. My one pair is about 8 weeks old now. And they still look in great condition. People cant tell they are fake. They are just long and perfect :) Would recommend anyone to buy these! They are so comfortable you don't even feel them. I suggest you measure and trim the width to you eye shape though. I have small eyes so i trim a lash or two off before i wear them. No need to apply mascara over. On the first day you will feel them but give it a day or two.. you wont even remember their there. Go for it!
on 14 July 2014
I love love love these lashes. This is the first time I've ever bought and worn fake lashes (I've always been afraid of them before, curiosity got the better me). I read the reviews for these ones so I thought I'd try these for my first pair. I'm so glad I did, they were super easy to apply and so comfy that I forgot I was wearing them. The best thing about them is they look natural, like your own lashes but longer. The glue that comes with it is really good too, it lasted all day. I will defo buy myself another pair and I highly recommend.
on 29 June 2014
I bought these for my sister to wear on her hen do, she'd never worn fake eyelashes before this and
absoloutley loved the way they looked. Use these if you want a subtle style.
on 13 December 2014
I've had several different eylure lashes and these are my favourite as they lengthen but look really natural, not thick or dramatic like some of the others I tried. I didn't even feel like I had any on. I will be sticking with these from now on!!!
on 7 June 2014
I have tried other brands but always come back to Eyelure. They last for days and stay on all day.
on 11 October 2014
I product came in very good time. Was in the old style packaging but they are still the same old eye lashes I love. I wear these on a day to day basis. They're lightweight flexible and very comfortable
on 27 October 2014
I wear these all the time and these are cheaper than buying in the shop. They are not thick and black like most fake lashes, people always compliment me when I wear them. Also as they are thin they are easy to apply.