- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
Eyewitness Companions: French Wine Paperback – 26 Jan 2006
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Robert Joseph was wine correspondent for The Sunday Telegraph for 16 years and is founder editor of WINE magazine. He has won writing awards from the Marques de Caceres, Glenfiddich and the Wine Guild of the UK. He is also a Chevalier de Tastevin and a member of the Commanderie du Bontemps du Medoc et des Graves in Bordeaux. Robert is the author of over 20 books. Robert resides in Kent.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews