on 27 November 2003
I picked this book up because I recognised from the cover that the illustrator was Brita Granstrom - one of the best there is. The text looks commonplace until you read it aloud, and discover that it's a catchy, bouncing rolling rhyme about parts of the body that just begs you to put actions to it. My 20 month old daughter was giggling and joining in by the second reading.
I'd say this was a great book for a child from about 12 months, and it would make a lovely birthday present
on 25 April 2007
This book taught my 20 month-old twin girls the names of body parts in no time, and they love it! We read it together at least once a day, but they love to "read" it by themselves, too. They play "peek-a-boo" with the illustrations and point out and say the names of each body part as they come to it in the book. Clever, sweet, and fun text, and big, colorful illustrations.

I would recommend this book for babies 12 months and up.
on 4 August 2008
We love this book, the bouncy rythmn of the words, the lovely illustrations and we like to join in and do the actions. My 22 motnh old has a very good knowledge of anatomy thanks to this book. In fact she likes it so much she has eaten half of the front cover!
on 22 September 2005
Great fun to read, lovely pictures, children enthusiastically join in with activities. Good book for childminders as a multicultural resource too.