- *GET 15% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER* when you buy any 2 items or more sold by Eyes of India! Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Eyes of India 32" Burgundy Mandala Large Floor Pillow Meditation Cushion Seating Throw Cover Hippie Decorative Bohemian Boho Indian Pouf Ottoman
|Price:||£15.95 FREE delivery.|
- ***CUSHION COVER ONLY. INSERT SOLD SEPARATELY*** Search "Eyes of India Insert" to buy inserts for our pillow covers.
- Size: 32 in. (80 cm) diameter; Hidden zipper enclosure on back.
- These colorful decorative accent pieces are screen printed by hand on 100% premium quality cotton fabric. Our multi colored large round cushions are made with superior quality, impressive durability and for long-lasting use.
- Our large round pillows have a pompom tassel border and bring a boho chic look to any bedroom, living room, foyer, TV room, office, guest room or yoga meditation room. Unique gift idea.
- Eyes of India Guarantee: Shop with confidence. Over 10 years' experience. Our products come with a 60-day easy return policy and 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
This gorgeous screen printed floor pillow is a great way to add seating that's versatile and colorful. Rajasthani artisans fashion this bohemian style floor pillow from the mandala and medallion inspired tapestries that we also carry online. This pillow comes unfilled for easier and faster shipping. You can easily fill it with an insert, fabric scraps or any filler material of your choice. Toss a few pieces around to add more seating to any space.
Size: 32 in. (80 cm) diameter
Material: 100% Cotton
Weight: 0.250 Kg ( 8.81 Ounce )
Place of Origin: Sanganer - India
How to fill: Easily fill from bottom opening with polyfiber or polystyrene (used in bean bags), cotton, scraps of fabric; or pillow inserts can be bought online.
Care: Hand wash separately recommended; don't soak, or machine wash on cool; gentle cycle; tumble dry
Note: Cover only; insert not included
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The bad things: The seams came undone as soon my daughter sat on it (she's 7). There were filling beads everywhere. I stitched it and when she sat on it another seam came undone. So I went over the whole thing to reinforce it. It's doing ok for now but I don't expect it to last. But it was cheap so I'm not expecting much. It takes quite a lot of filling but be sure not to over stuff. The seams won't be able to handle it. And the material is quite thin cotton.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
The material's quality is okay, but I thought it was gonna be stronger.