Eyepiece Eyecup EF for Canon EOS 760D 750D 700D 650D 600D 550D 500D 450D 400D 350D. 1300D 1100D 1200D
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- This eyecup is a replacement for Canon eyecup EF. It works a cushioning effect around the camera's eyepiece, which provides a protection for the camera's eyepiece.
- No matter you wear eyeglass or not, the hollow rubber of the eyecup is comfortable for your eyelid contact and your glasses. It impresses you a comfortable feeling.
- Compatibility: * Canon EOS REBEL XS XSI XT XTI T1I 500D 450D 400D 350D 300D
- Package Included: * 1 x Eyepiece Eyecup EF for Canon
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
* Color: Black * Made of rubber * High quality of the eyepiece eyecup * Easy use of this eyecup * Provide cushioning effect around the camera's eyepiece * Especially useful to eyeglass wearers
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
If is a perfect fit for my EOS 450D, and it actually feels a little more snug. Unlike other reviewers, it wasn't the whole eyepiece that fell off for me, just the silicon rubber cushion. Hopefully this one will last longer, and even if it doesn't, it's way better value that buying a genuine Canon one.
Update, 16th July 2013
Went to use my camera today and guess what, the silicon rubber cushion has vanished, just like the original Canon one did. Time to buy another one unfortunately, and time also to downgrade from a 5 star review to a 3 star.
Can anyone make one of these that does what it's supposed to do for more than 6 months?
You can tell the rubber is not as soft as the original but if I didn't know... I'd say it's the original part.
Canon genuine replacements were expensive so when I saw these on amazon I decided that they were cheap enough if I lost them to replace them again so I bought 3 but it seems that the other two may be redundant , the fit seems tighter than the canon and I would recommend these to all canon users
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fits my 650 and 700 ok, I used a spot of superglue to make sure i don't loose this one.Published 4 months ago by Philip E. Kempsey
Great value for money..... It really does the job ! A nice quality little item. I can't believe how quickly it arrived on my doorstep! Many thanks Alex PPublished 13 months ago by Alexander Parsons