- Also check our best rated Ps3 Game reviews
Eyepet & Friends - Move Required (PS3)
|Price:||£4.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Platform: PlayStation 3
- BBFC Rating: Suitable for 12 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 12. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 12 years of age or over.
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Please note Playstation Move required to play
Twice the mischief, double the fun!
EyePet is back and this time he's got company: 2 pets, 2 controllers and 1 augmented reality right in your living-room with the all new EyePet & Friends. EyePet & Friends is a continuation of the innovative EyePet franchise which enables kids and their family to experience the magic of a virtual Pet in the real world! It combines new technologies and gameplay, and takes both camera-based games and the Pet genre to a whole new level. Developed exclusively for PlayStation 3 by London Studio.
- Welcome two cheeky EyePets into your family to nurture and play with in your very own living room!
- Use your PlayStation Move motion controller to create and customise EyePet toys, outfits and lots, lots more...
- Earn EyePet Tokens for everything you and your EyePet do and spend them to unlock exciting new content
- Show off your pet's adventures and share content with your friends online
EyePet is back & this time he’s got company! Now you and a friend can explore the magical EyePet world together. Enjoy lots of fun and games with two cheeky EyePets at the same time with PlayStation Move.
- Experience the magic of two pets in your living room!
- Use the intuitive controls of PlayStation Move to nurture and to play with your EyePet
- Create and customise your own unique content, for example pet items, toys, outfits and many more.
- Discover new play modes and new toys and earn reward tokens for everything you do and spend them to unlock more fun
- Capture your best EyePet moments with photos & videos and show off your pet’s adventures in a child-friendly online community
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The original game saw you hatching and nurturing one pet. Here along the same lines, but with the addition of a rather too talkative narrator, you get two eggs. This is where the frustration starts, play together and inadvertently swap over controllers and nothing happens, the game from the off is slow to load and prone to falling over for no obvious reason and when you do play it's really not at all obvious what the actual purpose of the game is. Where, previously, there were day to day challenges to unlock and things to do, the new game sees you trying to find your way through a maze of menus working out what the point of the whole thing is.Read more ›
I am extremely disappointed this game is unfinished sometimes the sound just stops working and things dont show up on screen. Let's not talk about those extremely long loading times with very poor animations during loading times.
Regarding the mini games and the challenges there are very few and they are almost unplayable and with zero fun, they are extremely boring and gameplay is broken it's so stiff and bad.
Go buy EyePet Move Edition which is much more fun and where you really need to take care of the pet. in the second one you dont need to feed him, wash him or dress him or send health reports if you dont want to.
I suggest this game only for one type of people: the trophy hunters. I got the platinum in like 3 hours. So dont spend a dime on this crap just go rent it for a few hours.
EyePet and Friends is garbage, please buy the first one instead.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was quite disappointed from this game. It takes so much time to do simple things. I didn't even bother to give it to my little girl.Published 6 months ago by Manimarc
This game is OK, but you do need some floor-space for it and it's a little slow to begin.Published 14 months ago by Ragamuffin