Eyefi Mobi 16GB WiFi SDHC CARD + FREE 90 days Eyefi Cloud
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes 90-day Eyefi Cloud membership with unlimited photo syncing (sign up in mobile app)
- Set up quickly with the camera you already own
- Transfer photos to your smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac as you take them
- Automatically organize photos with time, date and event details
- Sync photos across all devices to enjoy anytime, anywhere on or offline
- Share privately. Notify automatically. Available in 8, 16 & 32GB.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Instant Photo Transfer and Cloud Syncing
Use the Eyefi Mobi WiFi SD card and apps, to send your pictures from your camera to your favorite iOS (Apple), Android or Kindle device as you take them. With Eyefi Cloud - a private, photo-centric cloud service – make those high-quality shots instantly available on any Web-enabled device. No more swapping cards, no cables and no e-mailing photos to yourself to view on your tablet, TV desktop or smartphone.
Add instant photo and video transfer to the camera you already own (and love!)
With Eyefi Mobi you can easily add the benefits of instant photo transfer without the expense of purchasing a new camera. Eyefi Mobi works like a regular SDHC card, works in most cameras and includes built-in WiFi that pairs your camera to your smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac so you can take photos and videos and watch them appear instantly.
Hassle-free photo organization.
With Eyefi Mobi, important details such as date, time, event, location are captured immediately rather than after the fact when details are forgotten. The Eyefi Mobi mobile app automatically organizes, groups and sorts your photos as you take them so you don't have to. Build your own albums, or add specific tags. With an Eyefi Cloud membership, any organization you create is automatically synced to all your devices. No sifting through hundreds of photos to find the one you want.
Eyefi Connected adds more power to your camera.
Popular camera models from Canon, Nikon, Sony and other well-known brands include integrated Eyefi technology to improve your overall experience. These connected cameras detect when an Eyefi card is being used and will stay powered on until the photo & video transfers are complete, have an on screen icon signaling transfer activity and provide the ability to enable or disable Eyefi card WiFi via the camera menu. To learn more about the Eyefi Connected and the Eyefi products go to eyefi. com
Enjoy your photos anytime, anywhere with Eyefi Cloud
Take a picture and it's instantly available on all your other devices. With an Eyefi Cloud membership, your entire photo collection is in sync, at your fingertips and ready for whatever you have in mind. Not only are photos in sync on every device, but the albums and tags stay in sync too. Make a change to an album on your smartphone and it’s automatically updated on your tablet. Every photo is accessible whenever and wherever you want — even offline.
Simply install the Eyefi Mobi card, download the free app, start taking photos and watch them appear on your favorite devices. It’s that easy.
Share privately. Notify automatically
- Share to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter via the free Eyefi Mobi mobile app or, as a member of the Eyefi Cloud, share photos through a secure, unique link-back to individual shots or albums online. Your friends and family won't need to create new accounts or log-in just to view them. Automatic notification alerts them when new photos are added.
Eye-Fi mobi SDHC WiFi Card 16GB
Top customer reviews
So I brought a WIFI compact camera and although it took great photos they were nothing like ones achieved with a CSC (Compact System Camera). So I purchased a Canon EOS-M on a great deal.
Problem - I had to wait until I got home to transfer to my phone for Instagram - not ideal. Then for some reason I thought of Eye-Fi again and found this card.
- It works brilliantly with it being built into the Canon Firmware.
- The transfers are faster than I expected - copies a high-res photo in around 10 seconds.
- The app is really easy to connect to, reliable and stable
- Now transfers video too (Updated 06 Mar)
NEGATIVES - All with the App - As of Feb 2014
- When you connect to the card and open the app it will transfer EVERY photo to your device that hasn't been transferred previously. If you have taken 500 shots since your last connection it will copy all those 500 to your phone. I have no idea what happens if you run out of space.
- You can only transfer the image to an iOS device once. So if you want it on your iPhone AND iPad you can't. It will remember what photos have been transferred and there is no option to re-transfer.
- You can't pick what photos you want to transfer. So if you have just taken a quick snap and want to upload it to Instagram you have to wait for any previously un-transferred photos to be copied over first.
I am impressed but a few stupid functions of the app really let it down. I don't understand why they have done it that way. It doesn't bother me too much as I now just use my iPhone as the storage for the photos rather than my camera. Then I just transfer all photos from my iPhone to my home system and leave the ones on the camera as they are then just duplicates.
Check out the app at: [...]
It does this quickly and they are then usable just as any other photo on your device, to message, email or post to social media etc.
However, once you connect to the Eye-Fi card all of your photos are transferred.
All of them.
So if it's just the last picture you took that you want, you have to wait for everything else to come across.
And once they've been transferred the card will not offer them up to a different device (if you're using an iPhone and iPad, for example).
Maybe this will change in the future with a new version of the app. Maybe not. In an ideal world I wanted to browse thumbnails of my photos, select the ones I wanted, and have those transfer. This isn't possible today.
There are 3rd party apps available (ShutterSnitch on iOS for example) which add a bit more functionality - for example keeping your photos out of the phone camera roll (where they inevitably all make their way up to your Photo Stream and everywhere else!).
Great concept - restricted execution for now.
4 stars for potential!
I will have to return this. Maybe I was unlucky, but still - the company should maybe make their website easier to use and have proper troubleshooting tips!!
Therefore, I am not renewing my membership, and using Google Photos instead - despite a reduction in quality it is ample for my needs, free, and has a much better user experience.
Sorting out bits of cable, or opening the body to extract the memory card is annoying.
Now just power up the camera in range of your wireless network, or you set up device to device communication and new photos start to copy to your computer/tablet.
I have used this type of card for several years in an underwater camera. Avoiding opening the body to frequently copy photos.
I have heard reports of people saying they have had problems with the card arguing with the camera power circuits and other things. But never had any problems myself in several camera types.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews