on 30 May 2017
Although gorgeous pattern & good quality material, a good anount of the sequins had fallen off on arrival,& were loose in the packet. Just gently unfolding it released another load from the pattern. Despite ordering 2 sizes larger than I usually take, it is not what I would call 'loose' fitting (as described). I doubt sequins will last even a gentle handwash ....probably a wear once and then use for gardening item.
on 2 April 2017
Love this top only thing ladies if you get one of these open packaging outside because i had loads of sequins all over my floor
on 3 May 2017
One of the prettiest tops I've ever seen, despite some sequins dropping off (see photo). It's a nice long top, the magenta colour is so vibrant and gorgeous, the top feels very comfy on and the soft material feels great next to the skin. I'd buy another one because it's that stunning and I recommend this seller to other customers. It arrived within 6 days but was worth waiting for, it's that nice.
review image
on 27 May 2017
I absolutely love this top, it is lovely soft stretchy fabric, hangs very flatteringly for me with larger curves :) Only one slight complaint; the sequins were scattering even before I put it on, the bag it came in had lots in it. But I'm not that bothered about that, having experienced it with lots of other tops over the years (not referring to Eyecatch here)
on 21 May 2017
Looks good but the sequins fall off far to easily. I have left a trail of sparkly bits behind me all day
on 27 July 2017
100s of the sparkly bits fell off as opened parcel and continued to do so. Couldn't go anywhere showering them like this. Refunded.
on 4 June 2017
Lovely material, good fit, nice colour. Wanted it for the neckline and sleeves and got both.
on 1 June 2017
I've only worn it once and it looked like fairy dust on my lounge cat pet with all the sequins falling off xx
on 23 June 2017
As others have already said, loads of sequins fell off the top and I'm finding them all over the house and car!
on 22 March 2017
Pretty top but a bit too long but wearable