on 28 March 2014
The shirt has a nice, soft feel, however the back is crisscrossed which means wearing a regular bra is not an option. Would have been nice to know this. Also, I am very busty and normally have to order a larger size. I usually order 20-22 (XXL), but I think the XL would have worked as well.

Overall I like the and as soon as I get a bra converter clip, I will be able to wear it.
16 people found this helpful
on 18 December 2013
I love this top, i will be buying more of the same. The fit is wonderful and it makes me look and feel sexy and nice. I would recommend this to anyone. It also arrived within 2 days of order so was very impressed. Good service and good price for a super item.
12 people found this helpful
on 7 April 2016
I'm very disappointed with this. It looks really pretty and stunning on the picture but it comes all scrunched up in the tightest packaging, so you'd have to iron it first round. But what really got to me the color was beautiful but if your a big girl with a large chest-area, like myself who is a 40DD who is self-conscious this top might not be the one for you as its very baggy around the chest area but when it comes to the waist it's very small even for a Size 20.

I like having a waist-less size but if you don't mind that then by all means it's totally what it looks like but it's a bit lose on the top which to me is a bit revealing. Which is a shame because I love cold-shoulder tops like this one.
One person found this helpful
on 3 July 2016
When I received this item & opened package I found it had literally been screwed up and shoved in a plastic bag. And it was creased that badly that I doubt whether all the creases will ever come out. Quality is poor, the only thing I can say about it is that I liked the colour. Extremely dissatisfied and disappointed with this.
on 2 May 2017
Really nice top but ill have to alter it as im not blessed in the bust department and it needs someone with an ample chest to carry it off otherwise it just drapes too low at the front! Nice soft material.
on 28 April 2015
Unfortunately the description doesn't include the fact that the back is narrow - not quite 'racer back' but requires an adapted bra to wear so quite disappointed as from the front it's nice. Not true to size really either - comes up small around the waist area in comparison to the shoulder proportions.
One person found this helpful
on 16 April 2014
Lovely top, fits well. Very comfortable and soft, bought one in black, wasn't see through as others had put, looks nice as a top for smart casual really happy, arrived very quickly, I ordered with standard delivery 3-5 days it came within 36 hours, wrapped well with tags, I have washed it, it hasn't shrunk as others have put, will definitely be ordering another one soon, and ordering from this seller again. I love my new top, thanks!
on 27 February 2014
It fit nice and it donot look cheap it is very nice I brought a size bigger and it was too big ,
recommend a size over or exact size
it is a good buy n u look sexy for summer.
5 people found this helpful
on 15 April 2018
colour is not as brilliant as the picture
I ordered this colour and arrived a light pink
on 11 June 2015
arrived very creased as packed in very small parcel. fits nicely on shoulders and bust but is tight around stomach/hips. quality of fabric is reasonable. larger size might be okay on stomach/hips but would be too large on shoulders and bust. wouldn't buy again.