- Also check our best rated Micro SD Card reviews
Eye-Fi Pro 4GB Wireless SDHC Memory Card
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Stores photos and videos like a standard memory card
- Wirelessly uploads your photos and videos via Wi-Fi or ad hoc to your computer - no router required
- Effortlessly shares your memories on your favourite photo and video sharing, printing, social networking or blogging website
- Intelligently handles your photo and video uploads
- Storage Capacity: 4.0GB (1GB is defined as 10^9 Bytes)
Customers also shopped for
Are your birthday photos still in your camera? Get the 4GB Share Video card to make saving and sharing memories effortless. Automatically upload photos and videos to your computer and to the web. Choose from 25 websites, including Flickr, Facebook, Picasa and more.
With the Eye-Fi Pro card, streamlining your workflow is easy. Check out the cool features the Eye-Fi Pro card has to offer.
Lose the cable: Turn your existing camera into a powerful wireless media saving and sharing machine using your home Wi-Fi network. The Eye-Fi Pro is compatible with hundreds of SDHC cameras on the market today, so whether you use your existing camera or buy a new camera, just take the Eye-Fi Pro card and make that camera wireless, too.
RAW Power: Like editing your shots? The Eye-Fi Pro wirelessly uploads your RAW photos to your computer, in addition to JPEG photos and videos. Streamlining your work has never been so easy, or so powerful.
Ad Hoc Freedom: Want to get your photos and videos on your computer wherever your photoshoot takes you? The Eye-Fi Pro comes with ad hoc connection capabilities, to transfer photos and videos directly to your computer even when there is no router or Internet connection around. Of course, like all Eye-Fi cards, it also works with Wi-Fi networks. Now that's freedom!
Share Only the Best: Afraid the latest photo or video is not good enough for you to share? With Selective Transfer, choose what uploads from your camera by using the 'lock' or 'protect ' function on your camera. Only the selected files will be transferred to your preset destinations. That's right - control from your camera. No wasted time sitting in front of your computer. Show your best moments, and only the best.
WebShare: Ever shared Christmas photos in the middle of summer? With Eye-Fi Pro's WebShare, you'll barely lift a finger to wirelessly and automatically upload the latest memories to your favourite website. There are many to choose from, and popular websites such as Picasa, Flickr or YouTube even offer privacy filters, so only your friends and family have access to what you've uploaded. Eye-Fi Pro makes it easy to share memories while they are still fresh.
Geotagging 101: Traveling is great and you may remember the Seine when you're right back from your trip, but just 6 months later, you may not remember which photo was taken there, or that the Seine is in Paris, France. With Eye-Fi's lifetime automatic Geotagging service, photos and videos are automatically marked with location information, which makes it a breeze to organize your memories now and find those photos later without any extra effort. So keep on exploring!
How Automatic Geotagging Happens: Using its built-in Wi-Fi, the Eye-Fi card locates any surrounding Wi-Fi networks as you take pictures. Then, the Eye-Fi Service translates that data into geographic location and adds the information to each picture (in the EXIF data) as it is delivered to the web or your computer. It's as easy as that. You snap the shot and the photo shows up labeled with the place at which it was taken.
Know When the Magic Happens: Since Eye-Fi Pro uploads happen wirelessly, you may ask how will I know the magic happened? If you want to stay in the loop, set automatic notifications via email, Twitter or text messages. We'll let you know the status of your uploads.
Pick your pics: Don't want to upload every single photo you took? With the Selective Transfer option, you control what uploads from your camera.
Setup is Easy: Eye-Fi has been designed with simplicity in mind for an intuitive out-of-box experience. Most customers are up and running in less than 10 minutes. If you have any questions, our online support site is loaded with dozens of articles, diagrams, tips, and facts. Something we didn't cover? No problem. Check out our lively customer forum or call a member of our support team.See all Product description
Top customer reviews
If hotspot access is important to you and one of your reasons for choosing this card then DON'T, many WiFi hotspots in Europe require some form of login via means of a splash screen (even if you need no password) to agree to the terms and conditions of it's use. The x2 cards will enjoy far wider ranging support across Europe, because the firmware in the card will be able to bypass the login screens and enable uploading of photographs via hotspots.
It might be cheaper than a X2 card - but it is so for a reason, so one to avoid if you are thinking long term.
1. You turn your camera on, and the Eyefi doesn't start immediately. Transfer only occurs 10% of the time as your Digital camera usually turns off by the time the Eyefi recognises it has a wifi signal. And in half of the times it starts to transfer, only half of the photos are ever transferred as the eyefi usually goes to sleep or the camera goes to sleep midtransfer.
- So you spend your time turning your camera on and off and on and off to make it transfer wirelessly. You may as well stick a wire in.
2. The photos get filed in the most random place in your computer. First it's stored on the eyefi webserver. Then it goes into a separate eyefi folder. You need to manually import to your own album. Time consuming and simply due to poor software.
- I've returned mine. Personally, I'd recommend waiting until camera manufacturers start incorporating this feature into cameras. Using this gadget is painful and time consuming.
Wires win. (and will probably save you 10-15 minutes on every transfer).
The need to have accounts setup and free wifi available when out and about is the problem here and works poorly.
Operation in your own home against your own WiFi is excellent but what is hte point?
So the jury is still out and gives a rating of OK.....
I have recently started using one of the new '3' MiFi dongles which emits a WiFi signal, it works hand in hand with the Eye Fi Pro card because it always has a network to attach to and transfer my photos across.
Excellent product - highly recommended!
Look for similar items by category