- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Extremism, Counter-terrorism and Policing Hardcover – 9 Aug 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers also shopped for
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'Despite a decade of tackling the home-grown terrorist threat, preventing terrorism and violent extremism remains the greatest contemporary policing challenge. This new volume is a valuable contribution to understanding how the police service can deliver effective counter-terrorism measures while maintaining the essential trust, confidence and cooperation of the public they serve.' Andrew Staniforth, North East Counter-Terrorism Unit & Centre of Excellence for Terrorism, Resilience, Intelligence and Organised Crime Research (CENTRIC), UK
About the Author
Imran Awan, Birmingham City University, UK and Brian Blakemore, University of Glamorgan, UK.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|